Izuka's concern

Izuka was soon awakened by light shaking. Opening her eyes she saw Sasuke still next to her shaking her arm.

"Izuka, wake up."

"Why?" Izuka groaned turning away from him.

"Because....."

"Because what?"

"I just want to be alone for a while."

"But......I...just want to spend.....time with you..." Izuka said with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry but......I just...."

"Its fine........I understand." She said getting up.

"Izuka I'm sorry,"

"Nah it's cool.......I'll...visit soon."

Izuka walked towards the door; just when she was about to leave she looked over her shoulder to see Sasuke giving her an apologetic look. She sent him a fake smile and then was on her way. Izuka was a little worried about Sasuke........usually he wouldn't mind her being with him whenever he needed to think but...what would she know? She hasn't been with him in five years. Sighing she walked down the street towards her house just wanting sleep.

Once Izuka reached her house she walked into her room and plopped onto the bed and was out like a light. Her dream wasn't a pleasant one............it was mostly about betrayal. Everyone she knew betrayed her....

*Dream* (Izuka's POV)          

I was walking down the streets of Konoha and everyone looked at me, it was pretty creepy too. I heard a lot of hurtful and insulting words about me from all of my friends.

"Hey look at that bitch,"

"She's such a whore,"

"Freak,"

"Loser,"

"Slut,"

"Ugly,"

"Waste of space,"

"Fat,"

"Stupid,"

"Bimbo,"

"Deadweight,"

"Floozy,"

"Geek,"

"Louse,"

"Pig,"

"Scum,"

"Toff,"

"Zero,"

Then they started to throw weapons at me but I swiftly dodged.

"What is your problem?!" I shouted at them.

They didn't stop attacking me so quickly I ran from them. But it felt like that I wasn't running even though I was because I was faster than them. I was trying so hard to get to the Hokage tower but it was a never ending tunnel that was deep into the earth's surface really hot and humid. Everything was dark and lots of obstacles in my way trying to keep me from my destination. I kept on running and running until I reached it finally; when I busted through the door but the Hokage sent ANBU after me. I couldn't believe it! I got away because of my training.

I ran to the training grounds where Kakashi would be training his team but I was ambushed. Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura all were attacking me.

"Kakashi! Why are you attacking me?"

"Because you're a threat to the village." He replied.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are," Sasuke joined in.