Stupid orochimaru

I was powerless.....The once powerful Izuka Uchiha has become weakened allowing a mental pedo snake experiment on me. I couldn't do anything to stop him...all that I could do was take and endure the pain not knowing how these experiments are going to affect me. I didn't even know if I was ever going to escape this place or even leave this wretched table. I'll never see anyone again....Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, Gai, Tsunade, Jiraiya, all my friends in the leaf.

I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to them. They're all probably out looking for me and worried for my safety. They know that I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. They know that I got captured by someone. They're smart enough to notice that but unfortunately they won't be able to find me since Orochimaru is an expert at hiding.

The experiments he had performed on me were to enhance my curse mark, give me more strength, enhance my senses, make me immune to poison, and to get more information on the Sharingan. In order for him to get information on the Sharingan he would have to let me have chakra but he wouldn't take that risk.

I've been here for two weeks. So far according Orochimaru most of the experiments have been successful but I wonder how he would know. I have become nocturnal for during the day Orochimaru would leave me alone and go somewhere else then come back at night to poke me with needles. Either it would be him or Kabuto who would come in; no one else would. I was hardly fed only once a day but it wasn't a lot. Right now Orochimaru was getting his next test tube ready to inject into me.

"Now my dear this will hurt...........a lot..." He warned.

"Don't all of them do?" I spat weakly. 

"Yes well....this one is going to be even more painful."

He drew the needle closer and closer to my arm. Once it pierced my skin I felt a shirring pain causing me to scream bloody murder. Pain was spreading though out my body it felt like my body was on fire.

"So Izuka, where do your loyalties lie?" He questioned.

"The Leaf of course, why?" I asked starting to feel guilty.

"But you've been double crossing the village numerous times. You were the one to start the rebellion of the clan." He said making Izuka's heart skip a beat.

"H-how did you know?" 

"Danzo knew, he also told me about your friend Yumi. I also know the five year mission you accepted to spy on Danzo but you decided to join him keeping the Hokage in the dark. Now you're going to join the Akatsuki. Who would've known such a sweet little girl turned out to be so treacherous?"

"I-I don't know...I just did what I was told but it got out of hand. I never wanted this."

"No one ever does...you learned it the hard way my dear. The Leaf is corrupted dragging innocent children into it."

*Sasuke's POV*

For the past two weeks there has been screaming echoing throughout the hideout in the middle of the night. The screams sound like they've been muffled but they were still loud. Whoever it was in tremendous pain and Orochimaru was the one causing it.  Every day after training either him or Kabuto would go into a room which I was forbidden to go into. Orochimaru said that he has a new experiment so I couldn't disturb him while he's there.

The walls were sound proof but the door wasn't so we heard those screams......obviously in that room was one of the few that weren't. Why would he want to experiment on someone in a room that isn't sound proof? He would've expected her to scream out in pain. What was his motive in doing this? More screams echoed through the hallways. Sighing I went back into my room..........sooner or later I'll find out who is in there and why they're so important to Orochimaru.