Jiraiya

I exited the hospital and followed the familiar chakra of the legendary sannin Jiraiya. I was curious to if he'd remember me but it was a long time ago and only for a few minutes. Unfortunately, I was interrupted by the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Koharu," Danzo addressed as he appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned with a harsh tone.

"You work for me Koharu, I need to check up on my prized pupil." He explained.

"I left the root, you've already placed the curse mark on me so you have nothing to worry about. I wouldn't tell Lord Hokage about your dark side even if I wanted to." I spat glaring at him.

"It doesn't work like that Koharu. You are mine." 

"I belong to no one,"

"You came to me five years ago begging for me to rid you of your pain. I have trained you every single day personally for the past five years. I know that foolish Hiruzen sent you to spy on me but his plan back fired and now you are mine. You owe me Izuka Uchiha." He said finally saying my real name.

"I don't have time for this, I have somewhere to be." I said walking pass him.

Before I could take another step, my mouth began to burn making me clutch my throat. Each breath I took made it burn even more. Breathing became more difficult as I gasped for air. Danzo turned around then crouched down next to me.

"Listen to me Izuka, without me you are nothing. I'm the one who gave you your Sharingan and manipulated that kid into tell you how to unlock the mankegyo sharingan; you should be grateful. You were suppose to die that day but thanks to me, you were kept alive. I will come back for you and ask for a favor; I expect you to comply when the time comes. Do you understand?" He said gripping my shoulder. 

I nodded and soon after then pain disappeared along with Danzo. I fell to my knees and punched the ground in anger. I knew returning to the village was a bad idea. How could I even think Danzo would just let me leave? I took a deep breath and continued where I left off walking towards the river.  As I got closer I heard some shouting and complaining. Then I saw the familiar blonde hair of Naruto.

I saw him trying to focus his chakra to walk on the water. Concealing my chakra I got behind him without being detected.

"You're still the same Jiraiya." I whispered from behind him.

He jumped a few feet in the air landing in the water making Naruto lose his concentration causing him to fall in. The water made a big slash; when the two rose to the surface I smirked.

"You shouldn't have let your guard down Jiraiya," I scolded as I put my hand on my right hip.

He looked me over with a confused face. After examining me for a few minutes well mostly my breasts then realization hit him.

"Izuka! I didn't even recognize you! How long has it been?" He exclaimed as he got out of the water and ran towards me.

"You've grown so much Izuka. You're almost eighteen now right?" He said with a blush on his face.

"Wow, hitting on your student. That's just wrong sensei." I said shaking my head. "I'm nineteen by the way."

He laughed and rubbing the back of his neck.

"So how have you been since I left?" He asked sheepishly. 

"Going on missions is all. Now I'm keeping Naruto out of trouble."

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you raised him"

"You know, I'm still here." Naruto spoke up.

"Naruto, keep training and let the adults talk." Jiraiya said.