Part 3: The Return

So now we enter Shippuden XD i'm going to upload again tomorrow since this isn't much.

Izuka really isn't even in this chapter so here it is

The bright sun rose high in the sky shedding light onto the peaceful Leaf Village. The calm breeze blew the leaves across the light blue sky. The villagers walked about the roads going about their day seeming like they know nothing about pain or the evil that lies outside the walls. They have nearly forgotten about the attack from the sand and sound village. Everything has been quiet since then which made them all happy.

The shinobi ran in and out of the village coming and going for missions. They although haven’t forgotten the attack and know of the evil that lies outside the walls of the village. They experience it every day no matter what rank. Each of them has a story of the pain that they have faced in their career.

In the distance of the gates two figures approached Konoha. One of them was an old man with long spiky white hair with a huge scroll on his back. The smaller one was young with spiky blonde hair and big blue eyes. As they entered through the gates the smaller one ran up a pole looking over the village.

“I missed this place! It hasn’t changed one bit!” The blonde shouted.

As he looked up at the Hokage Mountain he saw a new face carved in.

“So they’ve added Tsunade’s ugly old mug to the Mountain!” He laughed.

“You’ve grow a lot, haven’t you Naruto?”A young Jonin with silver gravity defying hair said.

“Kakashi-sensei!” Naruto shouted in joy. “You haven’t changed at all!”

Naruto gave Kakashi the new addition to Icha Icha Paradise which made him over joyed. Soon they walked down the road as Naruto lead the way to Ichiraku.

“As promised, I’ll leave Naruto back into your care…I fear Akatsuki has been growing impatient…they may make an attempt on Naruto soon..I’m going to head around and gather as much information as I can…..Has Izuka reported anything at all?” Jiraiya asked.

“Not since the last time. There have been no signs of her at all. Not even sending a panther our way letting us know that she’s alright.” Kakashi answered.

“I see, hopefully she hasn’t been found out. How do you think she’s doing?”

“I don’t know. Hopefully she’s okay.” Kakashi said with a sad expression as he looked down at the ground.

“She’ll be fine Kakashi; you worry too much. She’s an Uchiha after all!”

“It’s the other Uchiha I’m worried about.”
Kakashi's expression turned into one of anger thinking about Itachi.

“She can handle herself. She wouldn’t let someone like Itachi get to her.”

“I guess you’re right.”

Up ahead Naruto spotted Sakura.

“Sa..Sakura-chan?” Naruto stammered.

“Eh? Naruto?” Sakura replied.

As they talked and argued Tsunade came into the picture.

“The nostalgia ends here, Kakashi.” Tsunade spoke up.

Kakashi closed his book putting it away.

“Well…it’s been a while, hasn’t it? From now on, the two of you will come with me on team-related missions. It’s different than before. It’s no longer teacher and pupil. Starting today, we’re equal Konoha Shinobi.”

He then pulled out two bells.

“Well…First I’m a bit curious as to how you’ve developed. The rules are the same as when I first met you two. If you don’t come at me with the intent to kill, you will never succeed in getting the bells.”

“Wait! First things first!” Naruto spoke up.

Everyone looked over to him giving him their undivided attention.

“Did Izuka-chan come back?”

Everyone looked each other with a sad look then back at Naruto.

“What?” Naruto asked.

“She hasn’t returned Naruto. She’s still spying on the Akatsuki. We haven’t heard from her since you left.” Tsunade told him.

Meanwhile as everyone was reunited after so many years separation enjoying this happy moment there was evil afoot.

“It is time,” A dark shadow ominously said.

He opened his eyes looking directly at the three figures standing before him.

“We make our move today. You three are going to retrieve the Hidden Sand Village’s Shukaku.”

The three bowed at his command leaving the room going to prepare for their new mission.

vote, comment, share ideas, remember theres going to be more tomorrow