.Bloodlines (Part 1).

.Chapter 19.

.Bloodlines (Part 1).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Elena screams as the footsteps get closer, Brooklyn closing her eyes with a wince at the pitch of it. Though before the unknown vampire reached the car they disappeared. A second later Damon's face popped into view after opening the broken door.

Brooklyn released a sigh of pure relief, never had she been so happy to see the vampire.

"How ya doing in there?" He asked, looking at the light headed witch in worry.

"Oh, you know, just hanging around." Brooklyn chuckled, though cut herself off with a groan making him look at her in concern. He could smell the blood he just didn't know where it was coming from or how bad it was, he was guessing it was pretty bad considering it was covering most of the witches form.

"You look stuck." He observed, trying to hide a frown. Brooklyn only sent him a smile in reply as the world around her began to spin.

"Damon shes really hurt." Elena spoke up in fear for the witch.

"The seat belt's..." Brooklyn breathed out, blinking in attempts to clear her vision, "I can't..." she tried again, her voice trailing off.

"Shh, Shh, Shh." Damon soothed, preparing to help her out, "Let me get you out of there." He told her softly, while Elena watched from beside her, her eyes wide with concern at the amount of blood that was oozing from her wounds.

"No." Brooklyn denied making him frown in confusion.

"No?" He repeated as if he had never heard the word before.

"Elena.... Elena first....". Brooklyn managed to get out, looking at the vampire pleadingly.

Damon clenched his jaw and released a breath through his nose, before sending her a nod, "Fine." He agreed and quickly did as she said.

After the Gilbert was out of the car he came back over to the dazed witch, continuing to talk so he knew he had her attention, "I want you to put your hands on the roof." He told her, the witch doing as he said, "Just like that. You ready?" He asked looking at her worriedly, she nodded in confirmation allowing him to continue, "1, 2, 3." He counted and ejected the seat belt causing him to catch her, "I got you." He whispered as he picked her up, carrying her away from the wreck, "Are you okay? Can you stand? Is anything broken? Where's the blood coming from? Where does it hurt?" He rambled out questions, as he placed her down grabbing her face in his hands as he looked over the gash on her head.

"Uh..." Brooklyn wobbled on her feet, looking down at her side, Damon followed her gaze and drew a sharp breath. Her knees buckle beneath her causing Damon to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"Brook!" Elena cried out, voice thick with worry, the vampire ignored her as he looked down at the witch in his arms.

"Whoa, you're fading fast, Brooklyn. Brooklyn, look at me." Damon spoke worriedly, grabbing a hold of her face, "Focus. Look at me. Okay." He told her though her brown eyes were glazing over as they thought back to the last thing her magic showed her before the crash.