.Isobel (Part 2).

.Chapter 42.

.Isobel (Part 2).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Isobel's Residence

"Did you bring the device?" Isobel questioned harshly as she twisted Damon's head at an uncomfortable angle.

"Heh. Ow." Damon chuckled tightly as he disengaged from the younger vampires threatening hold, "What are you doing with John Gilbert?" He questioned in return.

"We dated a few times when we were young. He was a little bit in love with me." Isobel shrugged dismissively.

"I'm sure. One of the many." Damon returned in boredom, "Now, this little invention what do you want with it?" He asked the lack of answer to the specific question bugging him to no end.

"Oh, me personally? I don't want anything with it. I'm just doing what I'm told. You know Damon we're on the same side." Isobel informed taking Damon's face in her hands.

"Oh yeah? What side is that?" Damon inquired playing along to get as much information as possible.

"Katherine and Brianna's. She wants John Gilbert to have the device so she can set Brianna's rising in motion and I think that you know that she's not happy when she doesn't get what she wants." Isobel explained making the Salvatore throw her off at the mention of the Vampire that ruined everything.

"Why are you doing her dirty work?" He questioned narrowing his eyes on the dark haired woman.

"Don't kill the messenger. We both know that you can't control Katherine. She does what she wants." Isobel countered.

"So do I." Damon retorted.

"Oh really Damon? You do?" She questioned lowering her tone in an attempt to make it more sultry as she leant closer to him, "What should we do now?" She murmured suggestively before they both let out light chuckles.

Connecting their lips they engaged in a vigorous kiss their enhanced speed being used to crash onto the couch. Knowing that Isobel thinks she had successfully diverted his attention Damon swiftly grabbed onto the back of her neck before slamming her down onto the floor by her throat.

"Now that I have your attention, listen up." He grit out glaring threateningly down at the woman, "You do not come into my town; threaten the people I care about. Going after Brooklyn? Bad move. If you have any sense you won't try it again." He seethed jaw clenching tightly as he recalled how shook up the witch seemed after she left the Grill, he knew the woman must have said something that hit close to home to get such a reaction, "So you better leave her alone or I will rip you to bits because I do believe in killing the messenger. You know why? Because it sends a message." He slammed her head against the floor once more in warning before finishing with a deadly glare, "Katherine wants something from me? You tell that little bitch to come get it herself."

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"Where is the device?" Bonnie questioned looking around the room from beside her sister.

"Damon has it." Stefan answered, "He's going to be difficult to reason with." He added with a sigh.

"We've got to try something." Elena sighed exasperated running a hand through her hair as she turned to Brooklyn knowing that if anyone would come up with a plan it would be her.