.The Night Of The Comet (Part 1).

.Chapter 2.

.The Night Of The Comet (Part 1).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗
Mystic falls high school

“I brought it.” Stefan said as they make their way out of history. He then hand her a book saying a quick, “Told you.”

“"Wuthering Heights" by Ellis Bell. You know, I can't believe she didn't use her real name.” Elena replied reading the front of the book.

“All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms. It was the time. Female writers weren't very accepted then.” He answered.

“Where did you get it?” Elena asked curiously.

“Uh, it was passed down. Through the family.” Stefan lied easily.

“Ah.” Elena hummed believing his words.

“I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it.” Stefan replied.

“Oh, no. I...but I would like to read it again. I promise I'll give it back.” Elena said with a smile.

“Ok.” Stefan spoke with a soft smile on his face.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

“I'm confused. Are you guys psychic or clairvoyant?” Caroline asked the Bennett sisters as they walk down the hallway.

“Technically, Grams says were witches.” Bonnie starts for her and her sister.

“uh-huh, our ancestors were these really cool witches from Salem.” Brooklyn continued.

“Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so.” Bonnie finished with a chuckle, she really did think her Grams was crazy, she and her sister couldn’t possibly be witches. Brooklyn just shook her head with a knowing smirk, her little sister had no idea how wrong she was.

“Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night.” Caroline suggested with a dreamy voice remembering the raven haired hottie she saw at the grill the previous night.

“Okay, Lyn wasn’t even there and I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?” Bonnie asked looking towards the blonde who m shrugged.

“I don't know. I was drunk.” She answered simply.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗
Mystic Grill

At the Grill Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and Brooklyn were sat at a table talking about the upcoming event, “Well, we were talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity.” Bonnie told her two friends what she and her sister learnt from their Grams, though her face looked as though the hold idea of that was insane.

“Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens.” Caroline retorted sarcastically causing Brooklyn to role her eyes, “So then what?”