.Fool Me Once (Part 2).

A/N- I apologise for the delay I've been dealing with something and it's been hard to focus on providing a decent chapter for you guys. I hope this extra long chapter helps and I'll try to update more often.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

.Chapter 28.

.Fool Me Once (Part 2).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"Are you sure that Damon will come back with her?" Sheila asked worried for her granddaughter, she knew that she could hold her own in a fight but that necklace put a damper on her powers. She wasn't half as strong with it on.

"Brother. Witches." Damon greeted after gaining their attention with a whistle. Damon strides past his brother and Elena who make their way over to Brooklyn to see if she's alright.

"Everything okay?" Stefan asked with Elena beside him looking at the witch with caring eyes wishing that she could look at her for just a second.

"Of course it is." Brooklyn brushed off, "I did it my way." She finished, moving by them.

"Look Brooklyn about what happened-" Stefan began, reaching out to grab her arm but she merely pulled it free and made her way over to Bonnie and her Grams.

"You ready to do this?" The Chaos witch asked, stretching her arms.

"I guess so." Bonnie replied not really sure if she was.

"You sure you don't wanna sit this one out Grams?" Brooklyn wondered, placing a hand on her grandmothers arm, "It's a big spell." She cautioned.

"Oh peanut, don't you worry 'bout me."

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Bonnie stood opposite her Grams the two witches hands clasped with each other's as they recited the spell.

Brooklyn was beside them with her hands held outward slightly in the direction of her sister and Grams, her eyes were closed while her hands glowed with the hue of her magic. A similar violet aura began to materialise around Bonnie and Sheila as well as the door of the tomb. Brooklyn's face remained relaxed as she provided a surge of energy for the witches while also trying to burn away the spell keeping the tomb door closed.

The three Bennetts continued to work their magic, literally, until a loud crack echoed through the cave causing the witches to fall silent and turn to the still glowing stone door of the tomb.

"What's happening?" Elena asked looking around with frightened eyes.

They all watched as the stone absorbed the violet hue and slowly open with a few grinding cracks. Brooklyn let out a light tired breath opening her eyes as they slowly lost their magical glow.

"It worked." Bonnie uttered in mild surprised, eyes locked on the open tomb door.

"Well of course it worked." Sheila commented simply looking at the tomb opening also.

"Yay." Brooklyn cheered tiredly feeling strangely empty after the excessive use of magic, she hadn't used so much all at once before and it was certainly draining. She leant forward on her knees slightly breathless gaining Bonnie and Sheilas attention immediately.