.Friday Night Bites (Part 1).

A/N~ Leave a comment, let me know if you're enjoying the book, or if you have any suggestions, etc.

I'd love to know what you guys think. :)

-------------------------------------------------------

.Chapter 4.

.Friday Night Bites (Part 1).

“Really?” Brooklyn questioned in disbelief, though a happy grin was plastered on her face. Stefan replied with a nod, a small smile appearing at the look on the Bennett girls face, “That’s great! I’m so happy for you.” She added her grin widening, if it were possible.

“That means a lot. Really.” Stefan replied honestly as he looked at her.

“Hey. No mushy stuff. There was enough of that yesterday.” She chuckled with a shake of her head, a teasing glint in her eye.

Stefan shook his head chuckling with her as the school building came into view. “No promises,” he teased making her glare at him playfully.

“So was it the epic first kiss with Elena you were hoping for? Or was it an epic flop?” Brooklyn asked curiously referring to their previous conversation.

“Uh.....It was better than I imagined.” Stefan settled with, his eyes scanning Brooklyn who was walking beside him with her workbooks held to her chest.

“I'm still surprised.” The brunette comments looking up in thought, elaborating once she saw Stefan’s questioning look, “What? I didn’t think she had it in her.” She added with a chuckle, “I’m glad she did though.” She confirmed with a nod looking a Stefan with a smile.

“Oh yeah?” he asked with a playful smile, as he held the door to the building open for her, following her as she entered.

“Of course. You guys seem perfect for each other.” She continued softly before sending him a smirk that could rival his brothers, “It’s actually kinda gross.” She added scrunching her nose up in mock disgust, resulting in Stefan nudging her shoulder before they both let out chuckles.

“Mmhm.” He hums in response to her joke, a smile appearing on reflex.

“Ooh, look. There she is.” Brook announced as she turned the vampire by his shoulders so he could see where she was looking. Stefan allowed her to push him, by the shoulders, over to where Elena and Bonnie were standing. “Hey guys.” She said announcing their presence with a smile, giving Elena a hug before doing the same with her sister who returns it tightly.

“Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie.” Stefan greets with a smile also.

“Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later.” Bonnie replied uncomfortably moving to leave before her sister’s voice stops her.

“I’ll go with you.” Brooklyn offered seeing her stiff movements.

“It’s fine. Really. I gotta go.” Bonnie declined quickly making the older Bennett frown in hurt and confusion. Seeing her expression Bonnie sent her a guilty smile before swiftly leaving.