.Let The Right One In (Part 1).

.Chapter 32.

.Let The Right One In (Part 1).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon suggested with a slight scowl as he boarded up the window Frederick and Bethanne broke through the previous night while Stefan Elena and Brooklyn watch.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, 'Oops. Sorry?'" Stefan scoffed crossing his arms while his brows cinched in disbelief at his brother's stupidity.

"Sometimes I can't even understand how you survived over a hundred years with your idiocy." Brooklyn muttered, leaning back in her chair and resting her hand on her forehead, while ignoring the sarcastic laugh she received from Damon.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena huffed resting against the chair the witch was sat in and crossing her arms.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information." Damon corrected smiling sarcastically at the Gilbert who was watching him with narrowed eyes, "And it's not like I had a choice. She's...scary." He added with a shrug, "Besides, she's gonna help me get Brianna back." He finished with a smirk.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena scowled glaring slightly at the vampire, Brooklyn looking down at her words as images of her Grams flashed through her mind.

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon retorted with a role of his eyes.

"Trust me, her being snarky is the least of your worries Damon." Brooklyn spoke up with narrowed eyes, the vampire playfully narrowing his eyes back at her making her scoff.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena sassed with a glare.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon retorted with narrowed eyes.

"I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena smiled sarcastically, shrugging at him.

"Ouch." Damon glared with slight sneer.

"As much fun as it is watching you two fight like... vampire and human, we have more important things to do." Brooklyn spoke up with a small role of her eyes, arching a brow at the two.

"Brook's right, this isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan said in agreement to the witch hoping she wouldn't mind the nickname considering she hasn't let him address her as that since their small falling out.

"I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky." Elena muttered into Stefans embrace when Damon left the room.

"I know. He makes everybody cranky." Stefan nodded, smiling softly as they pulled away.

"The words 'migraine inducing' come to mine." Brooklyn hummed, standing to her feet with a small smirk, "I'll be in the car, let you two have your moment." She added with a teasing smile, patting them both on the shoulder as she walked past them.