.The surprise.

.Chapter 21.

.The surprise.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

True to her word Brooklyn had explained everything to her sister, from when Logan smashed her head into the window to when she crashed her car, all the way up to when Damon 'witch-napped' her (and Elena) before the both of them got wasted at the unfamiliar bar.

To say that Bonnie was at a loss for words would be an understatement, she was totally lost. She even thought that maybe all the bumps to the head had finally gotten to her sister and the whole experience was just a concussion induced hallucination. Especially when Brooklyn had explained everything so casually.

Though the next morning when Brooklyn called her into the living room, after their Grams had left the house, was when she really began to worry about her sisters mental health.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Brooklyn sat opposite her sister with a wide smile. The younger Bennett sibling seeming nervous at the catlike grin which dominated her sisters face.

"Okay, Lyn you're starting to freak me out." Bonnie blurted only for the older girl to chuckle mischievously.

"I have something for you." Brooklyn spoke slowly her smile still set in place which only unnerved her sister more.

"What is it?" She asked cautiously eyeing her sister with suspicion.

"A surprise." Brooklyn whispered whimsically a twinkle in her eye that Bonnie had never seen before.

"Okay..." Bonnie dragged out narrowing her eyes slightly, "Where is it?" She asked glancing around briefly.

"You know where it is." Brooklyn answered leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs.

"Uh, did that bump on the head do some damage?" Bonnie questioned looking at her with a weirded out expression. It was official, her sister had finally snapped.

"Probably." Brooklyn shrugged with a smile, "Now back to the surprise." She said redirecting the conversation back to the previous subject, "Find it." She told her.

"How?" Bonnie asked with an incredulous chuckle.

"With your magic." Brooklyn answered obviously.

"I haven't learnt those kind of spells yet Lyn." Bonnie countered with a sigh.

"I know." Brooklyn nodded with a shrug sitting up straight in her seat, "But this isn't about spells, this is about feeling." She informed leaning forwards with her hands clasped together, "Instinct." She added for clarification.

"Instinct?" Bonnie asked curiously, sitting up straighter as her interest piqued.

"Yep." Brooklyn nodded with a smile, "Let your magic guide you, let it pull you towards what you want to find." She explained, "Let it show you where you want to be." She continued, this was something she knew a lot about as her magic mainly relied on her emotions and her instinct is what usually guides it along with her.