.Bloodlines (Part 2).

.Chapter 20.

.Bloodlines (Part 2).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"Come on, there's gotta be another way." Damon sighed frustratedly.

"After all these years, it's still only Brianna? Or should I say Brooklyn now?" Bree retorted, smirking at the vampire whose blue eyes narrowed, "Besides how do you even know that Katherine's still alive and able to get you what you want?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Well, you help me get into that tomb, and we'll find out." Damon countered leaning forward on the bar top.

"I already did. twenty years ago. Remember? Three easy steps: Comet. Crystal. Spell." Bree listed with a role of her eyes.

"There's a little problem with number two. I don't have the crystal." Damon winced, looking at the witch hopefully, mentally wishing she had another solution.

"That's it, Damon. There is no other way. It's Emily's spell." Bree shrugged.

"What about a new spell with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?" Damon suggested simply.

"It doesn't work that way, baby." Bree relies with a shake of her head, "Emily's spell is absolute. You can't get into that tomb." She told him causing him to clench his jaw, it only tightned further when she continued, "Overall Damon, what makes you think Katherine would give you something that will make her fobidden lover fall right into you arms?"

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Brooklyn came out side of the bar for fresh air, having taken her phone from Damon when she retreated to the darkest corner of the bar to drown in the bottle of bourbon, not her first choice of drink but it was the first thing she grabbed.

Brooklyn walked outside of the bar for some fresh air, the guy behind her booth wouldn't stop smoking and she didn't exactly want to start a bar fight at the moment so she thought it was best this way.

She let out a sigh reaching to get her phone from her pocket, suppressing a smirk at the fact Damon hadn't realised she had pickpocketed back her phone.

Pressing the call buttons she put the phone to her ear waiting for the person to answer.

It didn't take long for their worried voice to come ringing through, "Oh thank god Lyn, are you okay?"

"Yeah I just really needed to hear your voice." Brooklyn sighed smiling softly at the sound of her sisters voice.

"Are you sure your okay? Where are you? Your car was found completely wrecked and there was blood and-" Bonnie rambled worriedly remembering how her heart sank when her Grams got a phone call after the cars discovery.

"Woah there Bon." Brooklyn chuckled lightly, "I'm fine... now." She offered her hand subconsciously moving to her side which was punctured by a shard of her windshield, "As for where I am..." she trailed off looking back to the bar she had exited, "I'm at a bar." She answered honestly.

"A bar?!" Bonnie questioned incredulously.

"In Georgia." She added with pursed lips.