.Haunted (Part 1).

.Chapter 11.

.Haunted (Part 1).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"Were here for Stefan. Is he here?" Brooklyn asked, looking at the blue eyed Salvatore with her arms crossed. Elena was stood close behind her, keeping her eyes narrowed on the vampire.

"Yep!" Damon answered with a smirk, leaning against the doorway of the boarding house with his own arms crossed against his chest.

"Okay, where?" Brooklyn asked with a raised brow, hands moving to her hips as she stared him down.

"And good morning to you, miss 'I'm on a mission'." Damon teased, sending a smirk which made her role her eyes, all the while he ignored the Gilbert behind the witch.

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?" Elena questioned with a glare, making Brooklyn sigh.

"And how can you be so idiotic and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" Damon retorted, his blue eyes narrowed in on the straight head brunette while they burnt with annoyance.

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead." Elena stated, her arms crossing over her chest, confident that he won't kill her, because of Brooklyn.

"Yes, you would." Damon gritted out his jaw tight as he glare at her.

"But I'm not." Elena retorted smugly, Brooklyn sighed again, not understanding why Elena was poking the bear, especially if that bear was a vampire, and if she was human. It was actually really stupid.

"Not Yet." Damon smirk viciously, Elena looking down slightly to avoid his threatening eyes.

"Not ever." Brooklyn said blandly, stepping between the two with an eye role, "Look I have other places to be today so I'll ask again. Where's Stefan?" She added looking at Damon expectantly.

"He's upstairs singing "The rain in Spain". Knock yourself out." Damon replies mockingly, his eye rolling at the smug look Elena sent him.

Damon opened the door further allowing them access to the boarding house, Brooklyn motioning for Elena to go first, which she did. Just as Brooklyn was about to walk in her phone chirped, signalling she received a text.

"Ah right well, I've gotta run. Give this to Stefan it's for Vicki, should help ease her into her transition." Brooklyn sighed, handing over a small bottle of cloudy liquid to Elena, who took it gratefully.

"Okay. Thanks for the ride Brook." Elena thanked sending the girl a smile.

"No problem." Brooklyn replies with a smile of her own, "Later." She said with a wave, turning and walking back to her car. As she took a few steps her path was suddenly block by a certain raven haired, smirking vampire.

"What no goodbye kiss?" Damon teased with a smirk, puckering his lips slightly making her cross her arms unamused.

"How about a goodbye brain aneurism?" Brooklyn suggested with a tight smile, "Those are always fun." She added sarcastically raising a challenging brow at the vampire opposite, before going to move past him.