.Pilot.

Chapter 1

.Pilot.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

On their way to school Bonnie, Brooklyn and Elena sat in Bonnie's car. While Elena sat in the back gazing out the window as she let her thoughts consume her, not hearing the conversation going on between the to Bennett's up front.

"So Grams is telling me we're psychic. Our ancestors were from Salem, witches and all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already!" Bonnie informs Elena unaware that said girl is currently lost in thought.

"Hey! Grams is not crazy," Brooklyn cut in chuckling at her younger sister with a knowing smirk, shaking her head, "I totally believe in all the hocus pocus she tells us. Anyway, I think of it as wisdom," she finished with a wistful look adorned her beautiful features as she send a wink to her baby sister.

"Yeah, you remind me often enough," Bonnie said with a n amused smile, "Actually if I think about it, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands." Bonnie continues with a thoughtful expression and a small smile.

Brooklyn shakes her head with a small laugh, her eyes glancing to the backseat in which sat a very zoned out Elena Gilbert, "Elena!" Brooklyn said with a slightly raised voice snapping Elena out of her daze, "Back in the car." She finished softly

"I did it again, didn't I? I--I'm sorry, guys. You were telling me that..." Elena said apologetically to the two Girls up front, then trailing off for one of them to continue what they were saying.

"That we're psychic now," The two Bennett's said in unison with smiles slightly glancing back at Elena in the back.

"Creepy," Elena announced with a chuckle at their answer, "Right, Okay, then predict something. About me." She added with a bright smile looking between the two.

"I see-" Bonnie begins only to be cut off by her sister.

"Stop!" Brooklyn exclaimed with wide eyes, extending an arm in front of her sister as the car swerved to a halt once a crow hit the windshield, shortly after Brook's shout.

"How did you-What was that?!"Bonnie questioned looking at her sister with eyes wide with slight panic, before her eyes travel to the back seat, along her sisters, to find a mildly frazzled Elena, "Oh, my god! Elena, are you okay?" She asked her concerned.

"It's okay. I'm fine." Elena reassured her two friends.

"Are you sure?" Brook asked the younger girl softly.

"Yeah Brook I'm fine, really." Elena assured her with a grateful smile.

"It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere."

"Really guys, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." Elena said referring to the car accident that took the lives of her parents, where she was coincidently in the back seat.

"I predict that this year you are gonna kick ass." Brooklyn said with a smirk turning to look at Elena.

"And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy." Bonnie adds with a smile. Brooklyn shakes her head with a smile and looks out the window of the car. Her eyes lock onto a crow that's perched atop a road sign, its head tilted as though looking at her in thought, making her squint her eyes in confusion before looking away.