.Founders Day (Part 1).

.Chapter 43.

.Founders Day (Part 1).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"Look at you, all retro." Damon teased as he approached his brother.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan questioned.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" Damon countered with a smirk, "Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel is gone and it's Founders' Day! I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your bestie." He mocked referring to Stefan's remark from the previous night when he had warned him to stay away from Brooklyn.

"Don't start with me, Damon." Stefan warned with an irritated expression.

"Oh, you started this Stefan with that whole 'I'm insecure, leave Brooklyn alone' speech. I'm enjoying that." Damon returned mockingly smirking at his brothers irritation in amusement.

"As long as you heard it." Stefan retorted with a tight smile.

"What? You have no sense of humor, Stefan." Damon commented with a role of his eyes.

"Actually I've no sense of 'Damon humor'." Stefan corrected looking at him with a raised brow.

"'Damon humor'...Hey look, I get it, I get it. I'm the better, hotter, superior choice and you're scared, now that all my attentions on Brooklyn it will cause Elena to retaliate because of her little crush on my witch." Damon taunted slightly shrugging his shoulders at the pointed look he received, "But don't worry, Brooklyn is not Brianna and Elena is not Katherine." He added, "Hopefully."

"You're right, They're not." Stefan agreed.

They both turned to see Elena and Brooklyn approaching, the former dressed in an antique gown looking strikingly similar to Katherine.

Brooklyn beside her was dressed in an off the shoulder white dress with back corset style belt wrapped fittingly around her waist. But what shocked them most was her hair. It wasn't in it's usual tightly curls, it was in loose waves with half of it being pinned up out of her face despite the few rogue curls that framed it, reminding them their first meeting with Brianna.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Mystic Falls High School

Brooklyn parted ways with the others finding Caroline and her sister helping them take pictures.

"Say cheese!" The Bennett girls cheered.

"Oh wait!" Caroline blurted before Bonnie could snap the picture, turning to Matt, "Hide your cast, it's not era-appropriate!" She scolded lightly wanting everything to be perfect.

"Seriously?" Matt sighed dropping his arms from around her waist.

"Yes!" Came Caroline's obvious response.

Brooklyn stepped forwards with a chuckle, "Here stand like this." She instructed moving him so he was beside her and his cast was hidden form sight.

Brooklyn stands beside her sister and nods in approval making the younger witch snap the photo.

"I want one with Bonnie and Brook now." Caroline grinned turning to the Bennett sisters.