.Blood Brothers (Part 3).

[A/N]: Sorry for the late update. I hope this slightly longer chapter helps make up for the delay.
-Alice xoxo

.Chapter 40.

.Blood Brothers (Part 3).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"Time for round three?" Brooklyn asked with grin sitting in the seat behind Stefan's head using her magic to get the struggling vampire into a laying position.

"Brooklyn please don't do this." Stefan whispered fearfully eyes wide as he looked up at the violet eyed witch above him.

"Where's all that fire from earlier?" She retorted with a mocking expression, "Giving up again?" She asked with a pout.

"I know what you're doing." Stefan sighed watching nervously as her hands lit up with their magical hue.

"No actually, you don't." She uttered blankly before all was white.

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

Salvatore Estate 1864

"This is where it happened isn't it?" Brooklyn asked as Stefan blinked into one of his worst memories.

"Brook-"

"Isn't it?" She interrupted looking up at him with a raised brow.

"Yeah, this is where it happened." Stefan sighed defeatedly, his shoulders sagging while he sent the witch sideways glances.

"Dear God!" Giuseppe gasped in surprise as his supposedly dead son walked into his study.

"Even in our death, you only feel shame?" Stefan questioned him sadly.

Brooklyn walked through the Salvatore fathers study before dropping down into one of the arm chairs so she could watch the memory play out comfortably. Stefan shuffled behind her occasionally glancing around at the room he used to know so well.

"You're one of them now." Giuseppe uttered a look of horror and disgust on his face as he looked at his son.

"No. Father, I came to say goodbye." Stefan informed him sadly.

"I watched you die." Giuseppe stated with slightly wide eyes.

"You were there when we were shot?" Stefan asked with furrowed brows and a tilt of his head.

"I pulled the trigger myself." Giuseppe answered his nose turned up as if he were proud of his action.

Brooklyn scowled at the man folding her arms over her chest knowing she couldn't interact with the memory and beat the pathetic excuse of a father to a pulp because she needed to help Stefan first. She could beat up the memory of his dead father later.

"You killed your own sons?" Stefan asked in a mixture of emotions, hurt, betrayal, confusion and anger.

"You were both dead to me the moment you sided with the vampires and that witch." Giuseppe sneered, "I only thank God that your mother isn't alive to see the disgrace you've become." He shamed.