.162 Candles (Part 1).

.Chapter 13.

.162 Candles (Part 1).

〖→∷✟∞▿¯¯▿∞✟∷←〗

"You leavin'?" Grams questioned when she saw Bonnie packing up a suitcase, Brooklyn walking in behind her. The chaos witch sat on a chair in the corner of the room, leaning forward on her elbows.

"Dad doesn't like it when I stay here too much." Bonnie answered with a sighturbinng from her grams and looking to her sister who was playing with a bunny plushie, waving its hand at her little sister when she looked over. Bonnie shook her head in amusement, the fluffy bunny plushie being a gift from her older sister, the reason being the nickname 'Bonny Rabbit' which Brooklyn was set on calling her.

"And you?" Grams asked, turning to her oldest grandchild with a raised brow, Brooklyn was sat back in the chair with the plushie placed on her lap while she moved its arms.

"Come on grams, you know you couldn't get rid of me even if you tried." Brooklyn chuckled, passing over the bunny plush when Bonnie held out a hand for it.

"As for your father is it because he misses you or because he doesn't trust me." Grams sassed making Brooklyn bite back a grin, "Your father's problem is he lacks imagination. He thinks I fill your head with my witchy juju, like I did with his first daughter." She continued, making Brooklyn wink over at her Grams who smiled and shook her head fondly. She couldn't have been prouder of the girl, the way she was dealing with her own magics faults. She was a tough one.

"He's right." Bonnie countered making Brooklyn stand to her feet, walking up beside her sister and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"He always is, that's his other problem." Brooklyn smirked, looking over to her Grams with a playful smile, already knowing this because the conversation had been had many times.

"She's right, she like your father that way." Grams retorted playfully, looking at Bonnie who chuckled at the two.

"I'm taking that as a compliment." Brooklyn shrugged, crossing her arms as she suppressed a grin.

"Only you would." Grams commented making Bonnie laugh and Brooklyn gasp through a grin. The older woman shook her head in amusement at the girls antics, before her eyes land on the necklace in Bonnies suitcase, "Uh-uh. You need to be wearing that." She chided pointing to the amber necklace.

"I gotta give it back to Caroline. It doesn't belong to me." Bonnie denied, softly shaking her head.

"Well technically..." Brooklyn dragged out, scrunching her face in thought, "...it's more yours than it is Caroline's." She said making her Grams nod in agreement.

"It was your ancestor's and now it's yours." Grams informed making the youngest Bennett frown.

"Emily was your ancestor too, why don't you wear it?" Bonnie retorted looking at her Grams, "Or Brooklyn?" She added motioning to her older sister.

"Because it didn't find me, it found you, protected you." Grams divulged, causing Bonnie to turn to Brooklyn, seeing if she felt the same way.

"Uh huh," Brooklyn hummed in agreement, before eyeing the piece of jewellery in her sisters hands, "beside if I touch that I'd probably just burst into flames." She chuckled softly, though there was a hint of truth to her words, the other two in the room already knowing of the other witches distaste's for the girl and her magic even though it was without good reason, "It'll keep you safe Bonnie, a lot of power can be contained in such an otherwise ordinary object." She finished looking at Bonnie and crossing her arms.