Ch.24- Here we go

3rd POV

As the league and an eager Izuku got ready for the mission that was supposed to take place that day. Izuku being eager because he never got the 'go' for the mission. He walked over to Shigaraki who was taking a cherry-flavored shot for the 'big day'.

" Hey, Tomura?"

The blue-haired male turned after downing the small glass.

"Midoriya? what is it?"

Izuku looked down at the ground and up the male's eyes.

"Am I allowed to go?"

Shigaraki raised a brow and then sighed.

"You can't come."

Midoriya gave a heavy sigh.

"Why not?"

He grumbled. Shigaraki shrugged.

"Because I said so."

"That's not a valid reason!"

Izuku slightly raised his voice, causing a few other villains to look over at them. Shigaraki glared at the greenette for raising his voice at him in front of everyone. He didn't like when people who are especially weaker than him, raise their voice at him.

"It the only reason you'll get. So, are we going to have a problem or are you going to be a good quirkless kid and listen?"

Izuku glared at the male.

"You better watch your back Tomura."

Izuku said with a frown and started to walk away.

"Oh, so you're threatening me now?"

Izuku threw a middle finger over his shoulder and stomped up the stairs and slammed the door to his room. Izuku saw baster in kitten form on his bed sleeping. Izuku then started to change into black jeans, a black t-shirt, a black hoodie with a little bit of red on it, and his famous red shoes. He packed his backpack with two notebooks, three pens, a taser, a pair of scissors, rope, tape, medical supplies, and a dagger that he found in the sand at the beach.

If your already wondering, yes he is disobeying the crusty male downstairs. He is going whether anyone likes it or not. He's not doing this for them though, he's doing it because he wants everyone to know that he's not on either side. He wants everyone to know that Izuku Midoriya is someone who will not takes sides and will do whatever he finds right, even if it's found wrong.

So, maybe he might hurt a few villains, and he might hurt a few hero's, but he will not harm the innocent. He's only doing what he believes and what he believes could either end him or make him. But worst-case scenario, he finds his reason for living, and ends the world, or saves it.

"Ok, so they should leave at 3 pm."

Izuku walked to his dirty window and slid it open. He jumped out and landed in a dumpster. He jumped out of it and straightened his clothes. He put his hood on and was about to walk out the alley.

"Meow."

He turned and saw an orange cat. He sighed.

"Baster..."

The cat was surrounded by bright light and then grew. Baster wore a mint green shirt, dark blue jeans, and red and white shoes.

"I wanna go."

He smiled, with his tail waving behind him and his ears twitching ever so slightly. Izuku smiled with a sigh.

" Fine but you must listen to me."

Baster nodded eagerly and grabbed hold of Izukus's hand as the greenette led the way out the alley.

_____________________________________________

"Hey, Zuku?"

"hmm?"

" Why are we sitting on this very tall tower?"

Baster asked looking down over the edge.

"It called a hotel and it's because I'm looking out to see where I'm needed."

Izuku said with binoculars in his hands.

"Where are you needed?"

"You know when the league decides to attack and people need to be helped, and maybe people who need to be punished."

"Are you Batman?!"

Baster gasped. Izuku laughed.

"No, I'm just someone who wants to take down the bads and save the goods."

"So the villains?"

Izuku sighed and sat facing the cat man.

"Not all villains are bad, Baster."

" Really?"

"Yes, society created villains, villains created hero's, and without hero's, there would be no society. It's a whole cycle."

" So it's everyone's fault?"

"Exactly. Some villains were forced because of society, some heroes are fake because of society, and society was disrupted because of everybody in it."

"That makes sense. So you want to fix it?"

Izuku shook his head.

"There's no need to fix it when you can just erase it."

"Erase it?"

Izuku nodded.

"I'm going to erase everything society made and make it better."

" But how? It's just us two."

Baster looked at Izuku with a small frown.

" There's a lot of people who see the corruption in hero's, villains, and society."

Baster nodded as Izuku looked out over the city again.

" I will follow you to the ends of the earth."

Baster said hugging Izuku from behind. Izuku softly smiled and patted the now pink-haired male. Then an explosion went off about five blocks away. Baster pulled away and looked at the rising smoke. Izuku shoved the binoculars in his bag and stood up.

"Do you trust me?"

Izuku said taking out the rope and tying it around his waist. Baster nodded with determination. Izuku smiled and grabbed Baster's hand.

"Then let ride off into the sunset!"

(I read some of   your Spiderman kiss comments from chapter 19 I believe, and I was on Pinterest and found this.)

(It's so cute!)

(It's so cute!)