Ch.1-Arguement

(Edited)

"You said you were helping me! "

Yelling could be heard from the empty common room.

"I am helping you!"

Ochaco yelled at her friend.

"By telling the teachers?"

"I had no other choice, Izuku. " 

"No, you had a choice, Uraraka." 

Izuku glared.

"If I didn't, you'd probably be dead!"

Ochako grimaced.

"Well, look at where we are now. Is this any better?"

"I just wanted what's best for you."

"What's best for me? All I wanted was for you to be there when I needed you! Not to go behind my back and tell our teacher!"

"Now I have to deal with a rat principal and 3 teachers who are also pro heroes, on my back 24/7!"

Izuku continued.

"I thought this would help you!"

Ochako cried out at the brink of tears.

"You thought wrong."

"Well... Well, at least I'm not being such a useless idiot and doing nothing about it!"

Ochako stopped at her words in shock. Izuku looked at her in disbelief. Tears glossed over his eyes, so he quickly wiped them and looked cold.

"Well, If that's what you really think, then leave me alone from now on."

He started walking towards the elevator but was pulled back by the wrist.

"Wait"

Izuku yanked his hand from his friend's grasp. Silence filled the room as he stood glaring. Ochaco looked back at her friend, hurt, and Izuku held his hand back guiltily. He took a step back as Ochako stared at him blankly.

 Suddenly, she forced her hand onto his chest holding it there before finally pushing harshly and leaving the room. Izuku stayed in place, feeling so many emotions at once fill his very being. He didn't know what to do.