Ch.18- Sorry

Izukus POV

"Kacchan? "

I ask a little surprised. Why is he here? And more importantly, why is he following me?

"What... What are you doing here? "

I ask slightly scooting away. He scowled and looked at me. We made eye contact and stared for what felt like forever until he looked away and stared down at his feet.

"Imsorryyoudamnnerd."

He grumbled.

"What? "

I asked trying to look at his face. He took a deep breath and lifted his head to look at me.

"I'm sorry. "

He said and let out a breath. I chuckled and he looked at me with furrowed brows.

"What's so fucking funny?"

He growled.

"Nothing it's just you actually apologized. To me, if I may add. "

I smile. He looks at me confused again.

"It's fine, Kacchan. "

He frowned and looked up at the stary sky. I let my smile fade and I look up as well.

"I'm sorry too. "

He snaped his head torwards me confused until he went limp and fell into my arms. And if your wondering, Dabi just shot him with a neutralizing dart.

I pulled the dart out of his neck and stood up with Kacchan leaning on me. Dabi came and lifted him onto his back.

"Thanks, Dabi."

I smiled. He nodded and we stepped into Kurogiris portal. We ended up in the bar. Shigaraki was sitting at the bar with twice and mustard. I met mustard the 5th day I was here. To be honest, he ain't that bad, I kinda like him. Not in a gay way though. I chuckled to myself.

"He'll stay in my room. " 

I said about to lead dabi up the stairs to where I'm staying.

"And who says that's where he will be staying?"

A scratchy voice said from behind us. I turned and looked at Shiggy.

"Me."

I said with a shrug. He laughed and scratched his neck.

"Well, your not the leader here Midoriya. "

He said bordely. I stepped in front of dabi with Kacchan still on his back.

"Maybe, but who's going to stop me? You?"

I asked with a smirk. He put his hand down from his neck and he stared at me with his blood-red eyes. He stood from his seat and grabbed my neck with his middle finger lifted. I smiled up at him.

"Do it."

I taunted and he flinched a little but he slowly placed his finger down onto my skin. I started to feel my skin burn from where his hand was. Though I never did and never will look away from his eyes. As long as I hold eye contact, I will win.

"Tomura."

I heard Dabi say.

"Tomura you're going to kill him!"

Toga came running in but I never once looked away. I can feel his hand almost reaching the inside of my throat.

"Tomura stop. "