Ch. 33- First Hero Mission

(It's been so long... Well I'm back and here's another chapter!😁 oh and sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.)

Aizawa's POV

Another crappy patrol on an even crappier rainy night. My feet are freezing and I have to keep watch over Shinso. My dumb tired self agreed to take him along for patrol as a training exercise. He has taken the problem child's spot in class so I'm helping him catch up to the rest of the class. I didn't want to replace Izuku but Shinso is a good kid and he needed a chance to grow and become a better hero.

Hopping building to building with him only helped me realize how much a love my kids. Izuku was the first kid to help me notice that there is a part of me wanting to be in all of my student's lives. Then with him gone, it feels almost as if a mother losing their child.

I haven't seen him since that day the league kidnapped the number one hero. And the last time I saw him he looked pretty angry and broken up about something. Now that I think about it, usually, Midoriya would always go to the school roof when he's upset or if he needs to think about things. So maybe...

"Maybe we can find him by searching atop of all the city buildings."

I said landing on a cheap love hotel.

"What?"

I was broken out of thought by a muffled voice. I looked to my side and into purple eyes.

"Shinso, you know midoriya right?"

I asked taking out my pocket knife from my belt.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

He shrugged looking over at the other buildings around us before looking back at me.

"Why?"

"Would you be willing to do me a huge favor that can and will be counted as one of your first hero missions?"

I asked looking him dead in the eye. He looked at me shocked.

"I... I think I can."

He said nervously.

"Ok, I want you to hunt down midoriya and watch over him for me."

I said blankly staring at him.

"What?"

He asked surprised.

" You know how he is on the run and stuff. I want to make sure he's ok and you're the perfect guy for the job."

"I...He... We barely even know each other?!"

He said shouting out of character for someone who is mostly quiet.

"Oh come on, I see the way you act differently around him and the way you look at him."

"Wh...What?!"

He yelled even louder with just his red ears showing since his mask is covering half his face. I rolled my eyes and looked over at the buildings and back at the boy before holding my hand out.

"If you accept this mission, give me your voice communicator."

He looked down at my hand hesitantly before slowly reaching and pulling the earpiece out and placing it in my hand. I cut the wire with my knife and threw it to the ground before stepping on it.

"Give me your phone as well. I will give you a burner phone so no one can track you."

He nodded and pulled his phone out and placed it in my hand. I pulled out a silver flip phone and handed it to him.