Ch. 35- RUN

Izukus POV

"..."

This is complete bullcrap... I'm surrounded by heroes, villains, and a human cat. AND... They all are acting like a parent who was called to the principles office by their kid's school! I mean come on! 

"Midoroya..."

Mr. Aizawa... No... Shota said putting his teacup down and sighing. 

"You may be wondering why I'm here but... Why in the hell are they here!"

He glared at the Shigaraki and Toga.

"EXCUSE ME?"

Shigaraki gasped at the finger being pointed at him.

"Them? Why the hell are any of you here?"

I spat crossing my arms over my chest and leaning on the countertop. Everyone stared at me with the funniest faces. Well, funny to me anyway.

"I'm here to talk to you."

Shigaraki said looking away and in response, I rolled my eyes. I looked at Kami and the others expectantly.

"We wanted to come back to you."

Todoroki said with his lips quirking up a bit. Again, I rolled my eyes. Then I looked at Shota.

"I'm here to check on you."

He shrugged. I groaned in annoyance and stood up straight.

"So all of you are here for reasons that shouldn't even be reasons in the first place?"

"But they are reasons Midoriya."

Kaminari said with a frown. 

"Yes they are reasons but there should be none!"

I shouted flailing my arms. 

"I told you guys to leave," I said pointing at the group. "you betrayed me." I pointed at Tomura. "And you... I don't really care for your reason but how the hell did you find me?" I asked looking at Shota. 

He glanced at Toshi and I slapped my hand against my face. 

"I have got to stop trusting people!"

I yelled walking to the fridge and pulling out a container of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"And let me guess... You told them too?"

I asked pointing my spoon at Dabi. He looked away with a nod.

"HAHA! Great!"

I looked at Kacchan and the others and sighed.

"I told you guys to leave."

Baster stepped forward and stared down at me.

"We will go wherever you go no matter what you tell us to do."

I opened my mouth to say something but I quickly closed it and looked down at my feet.

"I..."

I shoved a spoonful of cream in my mouth and shoved the container and spoon into his arms.

"You all need to leave."

"No."

They all said in unison. I smiled a closed-eyed smile.

"Alright then..." I sneakily glanced at the door.

"Don't even think about it."

Kacchan glared standing up from his spot. I looked at him with an innocent smile.