Ch.39- Here For You

"Do you have information on them?"

"Yes."

Hawks finally reported back to the hero commission. He has been in and out of the LOV's hideout and with a good amount of data.

"And the kid?"

"I haven't seen or heard anything about him."

After UA losing a student as well as All mights successor, they were still very wary especially after they've gotten wind of the kid being seen with the uprising league of villains.

"It's hard to tell whether that is a bad thing or a good thing."

One of the members spoke. 

"Based on his past records, he was quirkless and was an ordinary student attending Aldera Junior High."

"He had good grades but had a bad reputation with both the other students and teachers."

Hawks listened in, curious about Izukus background. He saw the Izuku now and when he first started at UA but he's never seen or heard about younger Izuku. Maybe learning about his past can help him know what the kids thinking now.

"Bad rep?"

He asked leaning back now flying in midair.

"He was physically and mentally bullied by most of everyone in his class. The main culprit being Bakugo Katsuki."

"He goes to UA as well doesn't he?"

Hawks asked. He remembers seeing him when he ran into Izuku the other night.

"Yes, but it seems he has disappeared during the time All Might was taken by the league."

"Shoto Todorki and Denki Kaminari have also gone missing for quite a while too."

Hawks knew they were all with Izuku so at least they were safe. What he didn't understand was why Izuku was hanging out with his past tormentor.

"As of now, they could all be with the league being tortured, killed, or joining them."

"That's highly unlikely."

Hawks chuckled.

"And where could you assume they are?"

One of the members spoke.

"Well, the names you've listed all are part of the same class and they have all gone missing the same day during the attack."

"Indeed..."

The member curiously spoke.

"Izuku Midroiya was also spotted near the school during the attack. Whos to say they are all with him at this moment?"

Hawks suggested.

"If that is the case they will all be known as traitors and an accomplice to a wanted criminal."

"Criminal? He's just a kid."

Hawks corrected.

"He stole personal files from the school and has notebooks with every hero, student, and teacher's weaknesses and strong points. As well as taking part in the kidnapping of the previous number one hero..."

"Now you tell me Hawks, is he still as innocent as a kid?"

The room stayed silent before another member spoke.

"You will look for information about both Mr.Midoriya and the other students as well as continue to spy for the league of villains. Do I make myself clear?"

Hawks hesitated with anger but submitted not wanting to cause any more tribulations.

"Yes."

"Be off now, Hawks."

______________________________________________

Izukus POV

"You what?"

I looked at everyone shocking myself with what I said.

"I...I..."

"Deku?"

I looked at Kacchan. He had an angry and confused expression on. I didn't want to be here anymore. 

"I... Im sorry. I just need a little air."

I awkwardly laughed and took a step to the door but Todoroki stepped in front of me. He stared down at me with an unreadable expression. It scared me knowing that they all possibly understood what I said.

He pulled me into a hug with his arms around my shoulders and his head on the side of mine. I softly hugged back as I felt a pain in my chest. I couldn't hear my heart anymore. It was beating and pumping blood just fine but I couldn't seem to listen to the thoughts and emotions from it. I wanted to cry and let it out but I couldn't seem to let anything out but shallow breaths as my best friend held me tight in his arms. 

"Im sorry..."

He tightened his grip around me and I gripped the back of his shirt.

"Im so sorry..."

He pulled back with sad eyes and placed a small kiss on my forehead before turning and walking out of the kitchen. I let my hands fall to my sides as I watched him leave. He heard me... He hated me now. He now saw me as a monster. A warm arm was placed around my shoulder.

"Deku... Izuku, we will always be here for you."

Kacchan said with a soft expression as he walked out as well. Kami stepped in front of me and placed a small kiss on the corner of my mouth before hugging me.

"We'll be upstairs if you need us."

They all hate me now... 

Baster turned into a blue house cat and rubbed against my legs as he circled me. He looked up at me and gave a small nod as he softly closed his eyes. He then left as well leaving me and Shinso in the room.

"I'll head back to the school today. "

He said. My back facing him he softly hugged me from behind. He pulled away and walked in front of me.

"All of us are here for you. Remember that."

He said before leaving as well. 

"You wanted this Izuku..."

I mumbled. I looked at the ground and sighed.

"I wanted this."