Ch.29- More of a Filler

3rd POV

Today was the day that everyone lost or gained something. The league lost their lovable greenette in return for All Might. UA lost three 1st year students. Inko lost her sons trust. Aizawa lost 4 of his problem children. And izuku, he lost everything. He lost his hope, his trust for others, and his strength to live longer for him to find his reason to live.

He doesn't care too much how he dies anymore, he just wants to be six feet under already. He loves his friends but if he trusts them he knows he will be betrayed just like every other time in his life.

He wants to believe but he lost hope for everyone and everything. The only positive thing is that he still had his quirk. How? He doesn't know. But he does know that the quirk itself isn't leaving him anytime soon. Rather if it was forced out or not, OFA just won't let go of Izuku.

Leading to the League of villains. Shimura was so blinded by all his emotions that he told AFO about izuku still have his quirk. Though, later regretting it.

He felt so much guilt and regret when he saw Midoriyas cold eyes. He never hoped or wanted to see that cold glare  directed at him. He lo- he cared about the boy. Rather it be romantic or not, he wanted the greenette in his life.

As for the rest of the villains, the ones being closer to the teen, felt like they lost someone that was apart of their family. Dabi having romantic feelings for the boy, and Toga having a sibling relationship with him. Kurogiri felt like a parent figure to the teen, so of course he felt bad as well.

The other villains who talked but weren't as close, just missed him, though they didn't bother wasting their time mopping around like the other four.

With izuku and the others. Baxter knew something was wrong with his 'future mate'. He didn't know why but he felt his emotions and energy and he wanted to help.

Bakugo just felt bad about leaving UA. Yeah he wanted to be with izuku, but he still had a family in UA. And of course at home as well. He also know somethings up with the nerd and will try to pry it out of him. Todorki was just happy to be around Midoriya. He, Baxter, and Bakugo were sometimes at each other's neck but they still got along pretty well when it had nothing to do with the greenette. Denki just vibes along not wanting to get killed but also just being happy to be around izuku as well.

As for class 1-A, they were pretty broken up about missing Bakugo, todorki, and denki. After the whole villain and hero fiasco, they were shocked to find the three missing. Especially kirishima. He didn't know where they went but he could guess who they're with. Midoriya.

Denki told him about their arcade date and told him not to say anything. He was of course a little jealous but he was happy that his friend was.

Aizawa was just very disappointed in himself for losing his students and for failing his #1 problem child. He wanted to help the kid not turn him in. Either way he felt like a failure.

Let's just say everyone was kind of a train reck. Let's just see what other kinds of trouble, drama and romance stuffs happen. Maybe someone will die. Or maybe someone will turn out be the long lost child of the #1 villain? Who knows for sure? (Cause I don't...  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Let's just wait and see. ~

(Happy pride!!!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈)