Ch. 31- Breaking Of What Wall?

Izukus POV

Welp, they left... I got what I wanted I guess. Even if I didn't actually want them to leave, it was for the best. I don't want them deeper in my mess than they already are. I just wish there was a better way to do that.

But now, I am forever alone. No league, no 1-a, no pro hero's, no Baster, and no mom. Jeeze... What would life be like if I wasn't so suicidal? Maybe I would succeed on being a pro hero? Who knows.

Though, one thing seemed to stick with me... One for all. I honestly have no idea how, but it's still in me. I mean I willingly gave it to all might and used the rest of its essence up.

Maybe ofa decided to stay with me until I die? Or, there is something really wrong with it.

Either way, there is something wrong with it. Seeing as it would possibly want to stay with me of all people. Anyway, I've been watching over both sides of the pros and the league.

What I found was that Tomura has been keeping All-bishhh alive for who knows what reason. Probably to threaten the pros. Speaking of pros, they are only trying to play defense like always.

And if you must know, I'm not talking to you readers, I'm talking to myself and writing in my new notebooks.

Anyways, what I can do is strike the small-time villains so the word can get around and make the league a little wary of me and slow down their plans. As for the hero society crap, I'll be trying to raise up and get as much as attention I can from the paparazzi and stuff like small interviews.

I'll corrupt their hero system enough so they aren't paying attention to the villains and more about the citizens creating problems with their opinions. And that will give the villains an opening for their crappy plans and I will be their to stop them. Also, maybe gain more attention to actually inspire others to not be part of this toxic part of humanity, and help make a better society.

Then once I see my plan coming through, I'll finally say goodbye and die! I don't care if I'm remembered or not, I will be happy enough for humanity to grow better and stronger as people and not as monsters disguised as humans.

Well goodbye for now I guess.

"And done!"

I placed my pen down to my side as I looked over my notes once more for any corrections. I smiled with a hum and stood to my feet stretching.

"Hot coco sounds good. And yes there is magically coco mix in this hotel along with food and drinks."

I said walking into the kitchen.

"Damn I lost my mind.... I'm talking to nothing but air!"

3rd POV

And izuku midoriya lived happily ever after with his coco and his imaginary air friends....

Amen.