Ch.21- Cute Kitty

3rd POV

"Ahhh! "

"Save me!"

"Im finally going to die! "

Shigaraki, Dabi, and Bakugo screamed while Toga and Izuku shouted as they all landed in hot sand. Dabi and Bakugo landed in a palm tree, Toga landed with her face planted in the sand, and Izuku landed on top of Shigaraki who was laying flat on his stomach with his face in the sand as well.

"Aw, man. "

Izuku said in dismay.

"Get off me! "

Shigaraki yelled trying to get up. Izuku crawled off him.

"What the fucking fuck?!"

Bakugo yelled jumping out of the tree as it lit into blue flames.

"What the pomeranian said. "

Dabi said collapsing into the sand after. A portal then appeared.

"You guys will stay here for 24 hours. If you haven't learned your lesson, you'll stay for another 24 hours. Have fun."

Kurogiri said and disappeared with the portal.

"24 hours?! "

"I didn't even do anything! "

Shigaraki yelled standing to his feet and Dabi screamed at the sky.

"This is your fault! "

Bakugo pointed at the mad greenette who was pouting in the sand. Izuku gasped in return.

"My fault?! It was Toga! "

He said pointing to the blond who was trying to get sand out of her mouth. Everyone glaring at her now.

"Hey, it was worth it. We all got to see zuku in a cat outfit. "

She smiled. The rest all went deep into thought and quietly agreed. Izuku stood to his feet and glowered at everyone.

"This never would have happened if one of you at least helped me!"

He yelled. No one could take him seriously with his cute hears and tail swaying with every movement he made. If anything, he looked just like an angry kitten. And with the skirt and crop top showing his lower waist and thick, muscled thighs, they could bearly pay attention to the angry males words.

"Aww, zuku you look so adorable! "

Toga yelled trying to embrace the greenette. Izuku dodged her and kicked his foot in the sand.

"I'm leaving! "

He said turning and walking into the jungle that stood not to far from the beach. Kurogiri sent them to an abandoned island. Who knows what they'll find there.

Izukus POV

"Stupid Toga. "

"Stupid cat ears. "

"Stupid skirt! "

I mumbled as I pushed leaves out of my face. I wish I had like a speed quirk or something so I can just run on water and leave this stupid island. Ugh! I shouldn't have made Kurogiri mad.

'It was my fault. '

I sighed and sat by a tree.

"Great now I'm lost. "

*crack! *

I turned my head.

"Hello? "

I said going onto my knees to peek behind the tree. There was nothing. Well, until I felt breathing on my back. I slowly turned and was faced with a green cheetah. I scrambled to get further away from the big cat but the tree behind me had me trapped.