Ch. 25- Its Begun!!!!! (dun dun dun(JK))

3rd POV

On the other side of the city...... 

"Bakubro! Where you been man?"

"Nowhere shitty hair."

The blonde stomped up to his dorm and slammed his door close. He was getting his stuff to take a shower when he heard the UA alarm go off.  He threw his stuff on the bed and ran downstairs where the rest of the class was. 

"What's going on?"

Mina questioned with a panicking Denki and Mineta behind her.  And at that moment the doors burst open to reveal a tired Aizawa who was in his hero costume.

"Villains are attacking the city and we want heroes in training who have a license, to help evacuate the bystanders."

"Isn't this kind of unprofessional to ask students for help?"

Uraraka asked. Aizawa grinned.

"Consider this training. "

"Now all of you get your hero costumes on. We're leaving in 5 minutes."

"F-Five minutes?!"

Denki squealed. 

"Better get going."

Aizawa grinned as the class ran up the stairs or elevator, leaving a tired Aizawa behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Izukus POV

Baster turned into a cat so we could travel easily with him in my bag. I had the rope around my waist and tied the other end to a pole of the building. 

"Ready?"

"Meow!"

I grinned and threw myself off the roof.

"Wooo!"

I shouted in happiness. But all good things come to an end.

"Fuck!"

I nearly noticed that we were getting very close to the ground and since the rope is longer than the building, we would hit the ground without being stopped.

"I should've just stayed in bed!"

I yelled as I felt baster claw onto my shoulders. I even tried to do swimming strokes to get closer to the building. 

"I guess  this is finally the end Baster."

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this! I'll break your fall!"

I said with a determined smile. I pulled my bag with baster in it, close to my chest. My back now facing the oncoming ground. Baster then turned human and hugged me tightly.

"You're an idiot."

I heard him say. I opened my eyes and looked at him softly smiling at me and then he turned into a purple-blue tiger. He swung me over on his back and he shot forward to the building, clawing down the glass and concrete. Once we got close enough to the ground he jumped from the building and landed on the sidewalk with running and screaming people leaving the area from where the explosion was. 

"Good kitty!"

I smiled rubbing his now pink fur. He purred and I untied the rope from my waist. Baster then continued to run down the streets until we got to the explosion.

"Go in that alley."

I said and Baster followed. I hopped off him and he turned back. I took my bag and pulled the tape out. I wrapped tape around my hands to make it hurt less if I hit someone. I then took the scissors out and slid them in the waistband off my pants and boxers. 

"Here just in case."

I turned to Baster and handed him the dagger. He looked at it curiously and shrugged. 

"Attack anyone who is hurting others, okay?"

I asked peeking over the corner of the alley and saw a car blow up. Baster went to my side.

"I don't want to leave you."

He said pouting. I look at him and grin.

"I'll be fine!"

He stared at me in doubt. Well I mean he's not wrong. With a quirk, I get beat up, without a quirk, I get beat up. I looked behind him.

"Hey, what's that?"

He turned and I sprinted off.

"Izuku!"

I heard him yell. I glanced back at him and see a sad-looking cat.

'Great now I feel bad.'

"It'll be ok! Just go!"

I saw him shrug his pout off. His hair changed into a dark green and he bolted in the other direction and into the smoke and debris. 

'Please be ok.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

As for the villains, most of them were the ones causing destruction in the downtown area to distract the heroes. As for the villains who were a big part of the plan, were waiting for their chance to take action. Which consisted of shigiraki, kurogiri, dabi, and compress who are standing on the roof of a building so they can see what's going on.

 The plan was to cause a big distraction with the other villains to lead most of the hero's attention there, then they will take the chance to find All Might and capture him. Shigiraki being the leader and extra support along with Dabi, so Mr. compress could use his quirk to capture the blond. Kurogiri was to get them in and out as fast as possible.

Though with villains on the loose, along with pro heroes and hero course students, how will everything turn out? Especially when everyone finds out that a quirkless kid and his cat are running around kicking both heroes and villains ass.