Ch.12-Cabin

3rd POV

"You know, I never thought of you as a hero turned villain type of guy."

Toga said still clinging to Izukus arm.

"More like a villain turned soft but will still kill. Ya know? "

She said looking up at the greenette.

"How about a dreamer turned lazy. "

He asked with a chuckle. Toga grinned.

"Well, at least you are not a hero! "

Izuku laughed and continued to be led by the short blonde.

"Where are we even going? "

Izuku asked not bothering to look at the blonde.

"Well, if you must know, there actually is a cabin out here. It was a base for me and dabi before we joined the LOV. "

She smiled. Izuku hummed and looked at the blonde.

"You seem calmer than all the times we ran into each other before. "

He stated.

"Well that was because of orders and we were on opposite sides. "

"I like this calmer version of you. "

Izuku smiled glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. The blonde tensed up and looked up at the greenette with a pink face.

"Although, I can't say I hate the other side of you. Kind of cute in a crazy way you know? "

Izuku looked back down at the blonde to see her with a red face. He realized what he was doing and he pulled away from her.

"Oh my god, I was mumbling again! "

He panicked covering his mouth. Toga just stared at him in awe.

"N-no ones ever said that to me before. "

She said quietly with watery eyes. Izuku stopped panicking and looked a the blonde. He hesitates but opens his arms, welcoming her with a big hug. She sniffled with a laugh into Izukus's chest as he pats her back.

"Why do you have to be like this, zuku? "

Toga asked looking up at the taller male.

"Like what? "

He asked confused.

"Like you owe everyone. "

"Let's just say I feel like I'm taking what I have for granted and I need to get that guilt off my chest by trying to pay back everyone."

He said with a small smile. Toga sighed and they continued into the forest for 30mins before getting to this so-called cabin.

Izukus POV

We stepped into the medium-sized cabin. It was pretty dark seeing as the windows were covered by curtains. Toga led me through the living area.

"Make yourself at home. Dabi will come later sometime to pick us up. "

She said going down a hallway and into a room. 3 mins later she came out in fluffy pajama pants and a big t-shirt.

"Can't hat kurogiri guy just teleport us back? "

I asked. She looked at me slightly surprised.

"You remember him? "

I nod.

"Well, because he doesn't know where we are. This is a place only dabi and I know. Well, and you of course. "

"Why though? "