Ch.11- Imposter

Izukus POV

We walked for about 3 hours into the forest. I just want to take a break but Shoto keeps saying we're almost there. But right now I'm just saying fuck it. I stopped walking and plopped down by a tree. Shoto stopped as well and looked at me confused.

"Look I'm glad you're helping me but I need a break. "

I sigh. He nods and sits next to me. I lean over and place my head on his shoulder. He tenses.

'He never gets tense when I touch him. '

I lift my head and look at him.

"Shoto, do you remember what you asked me a few days ago when we went to the park? "

I asked. He nodded.

"Well, I wanted to give you a complete answer. "

I said with a small smile. He nods. I leaned in close to his face.

"I wanted to see if you're okay with me taking you out on a date tonight? "

I asked and he smiles and nods. I wrap my arm around his neck with me sitting between his legs. I slowly move my hand down his neck and I quickly squeeze his pressure point and push away from him. He fell limp.

I stood up and looked around me. I kneeled back down and checked his pockets and found needles with a clear liquid in them.

"The bastard was going to drug me."

'This ain't todo.'

I stood back up and kicked his foot. He grumbled and looked up at me tiredly.

"Who are you? "

I glared. He looked around in panic and back at me. I put my foot on his shoulder, holding him against the tree.

"Don't make me ask twice. "

I spat. He sighed in defeat and he melted? Revealing a naked blonde girl. I removed my foot and looked up so I didn't evade her..... You know... Body.

"Aww, Zuku, you are so sweet! "

She chirped. I rolled my eyes and threw the bag at her.

"Cover-up. "

She chuckled and I heard small ruffling.

"Ok, you can look now. "

She said. I looked down to see her in my torn-up uniform. A little big on her but at least she's not naked.

"You're that girl from the League of villains, right? "

I asked. She nodded enthusiastically. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"What do you want with me? "

I asked sitting down back by the tree. She giggled and sat by me.

"To recruit you, duh. "

"You really think that I would have agreed?"

I asked in disbelief. She shook her head.

"I knew you weren't going to agree but that's why I brought the drugs. "

I leaned my head back on the tree.

"Sure,"

"What? "

She asked surprised. I sighed and looked at her.

"I'll join with no struggle. "

She looked at me as if I was a flying monkey from the wizard of oz.

"I mean what do I have to lose besides my only true friends and my mom? "

"Right! "

She grinned. I stood up and held out my hand for her. She took it and we started walking to wherever she was leading me in the first place.

"Oh, and how did you get Shoto's blood? "

I asked. She shrugged.

"Got it from the private doctor he has. "

"Good. As long as you don't hurt him or anyone else I care about, I will easily comply with anything you guys want. "

She nodded.

"Yay! I get to work with my lovely Izuku! "

She said clinging to my side as we walked.

"Yeah, yeah. "