Ch.14- Can I Join?

Izukus POV

I've been staying with the LOV for almost 3 weeks now. They haven't asked me of anything nor have they tried to torture or kill me. Surprising really. Right now we're playing Uno.

Toga is winning and Dabi is getting mad cause he keeps drawing cards. Shigy keeps disintegrating cards. I have about 4 cards in hand right now, which makes me 2nd.

"Uno! "

Toga jumped to her feet before slamming her last card on the table. Dabi stared at the pile of cards trying to process what was happening. Then we smelt something burning. We saw that dabi was lightning on fire. He burned all the cards along with the table in a matter of seconds.

Shigy was like a confused puppy cause he had no idea what was happening and twice came running in with a fire extinguisher. He sprayed all around, including all of us at the table.

We all sat there for a moment before kurogiri came in annoyed.

"I'm not doing this today. "

He said before leaving. We all looked at each other and burst into a loud argument. Then kurogiri came back with stray jackets. We all quieted down and looked at each other with a nod.

"Run! "

Toga yelled as we all scattered in different directions. Though, we failed to get away seeing as kurogiri used his portals.

'Cheater. '

"Not fair! "

Toga pouted.

"I was trying to help! "
"And you failed! "

Twice argued.

"Stupid Uno. Stupid game. "

Dabi mumbled.

"I wasn't even doing anything! "

Shigy said in defense.

"Hey, I don't even have a quirk so that's not fair. "

I said crossing my arms. Kurogiri sighed and still forced us all to wear it. If we used our quirk we would have to do all the chores for a week. Surprisingly everyone complied. For a group of villains, they sure are awesome.

'Like one big family. '

Time skip

We finally got to get out of the jackets after 5 freaking hours. I blame dabis short temper. I've actually gotten close to them over a small amount of time. They're cool and they don't care that I'm quirk less. Though I'm still waiting for whatever they might ask of me.

I sat down at the bar next to Dabi. He glanced at me with a small pout.

"What's wrong you big baby?"

I tease bumping his arm. He grunts and picks up his drink.

"I have to leave for a mission. "

He sighed. I tilted my head to the side.

"What kind? "

I asked. He looked at me and placed his drink down.

"I have to help stall some of the pros with Shigaraki and compress."

"For what? "

I asked looking at the kurogiri now for a drink.

"We're going to capture all might now that he lost his quirk or whatever. "

He said as kurogiri passed me a glass of chocolate milk with a red straw. I looked at Dabi.

"Will anyone else get hurt? "

I asked before taking a sip of my milk.

"Look we're not going to kill anyone, just distract. "

I smile a small smile and nod.

"Do you think maybe I can join in on this mission? "

I asked. He looked at me surprised.

"Look I just don't want anyone of you to get really hurt or killed. That includes the lov and the students. "

I say with a sigh as I start to blow bubbles into my milk. He chuckles and he messes with my hair.

"We can ask tomura later. The mission takes place two days from now ok? "

He asked. I nod with a smile and continue to drink my milk.

'Just because I might possibly want to rule the world, doesn't mean I want innocent people to die. Maybe hurt but not to hurt. '

'I'm not a villain, but neither am I a hero. '

I stood from the bar after I finished my drink.

"I'm going to go talk to shigy now. "

I say. Dabi nods. I walk up the stairs and down the hall and into a room. Shigaraki was sitting on a rolling chair and staring at a computer with his hand on the mouse.

" Tomura? "

I asked. He looked at me and back at the computer.

"Hmm? "

I pulled a chair from the corner and sat it by him.

"Dabi told me about the mission. "

I said and he continued to click on the mouse.

"I was wondering if I can join you guys. "

He stops and turns to look at me.

"Why? "

He asks with a raised brow.

"I want to make sure that you or anyone else doesn't get killed. "

I say. He sighs and turns back towards the computer.

"I'll talk to master. "

He said. I nodded and hugged him. He didn't budge and continued to click. I let go and stood up.

"See you later shigy."