Ch.13- A New Goal?

3rd POV

"Alright class, I have news regarding your classmate, izuku midoriya. "

The tired teacher said with a sigh. Everyone was silently waiting to hear what their teacher has to say.

"Midoriya is guilty of stealing private files from the school and is to be arrested for questioning."

Everyone looked at the man as if he was crazy. An angry blonde jumped from his seat and slammed his hands on the desk.

"The shitty nerd would never do that! "

He yelled. Todoroki stood as well.

"I agree with bakugo for once. Midoriya wouldn't do that. "

He said nonchalantly. The blonde glared at him but focused more on the teacher.

"Look all evidence point to him. Even if he is innocent, we won't know for sure seeing as he ran and is now hiding. "

Everyone looked confused and whispered among themselves.

"So if you happen to see him or have any type of contact with him, please let the authorities know. Or just ignore and go about your day. I don't care. "

The teacher said and went into his sleeping bag.

"Class dismissed. "

Izukus POV

We finally made into the city and they gave me a red hoody to hide myself. We walked for about another hour until we made it to the back of some restaurant.

"What are we doing here? "

I asked looking at Toga confused. She smiled and pointed behind me. I turned and saw a portal. I sigh with a small smile and they lead me into the portal.

On the other end was a dim room with a small bar on the side and some torn up couches. Toga giggled and ran over to the bar. Dabi walked passed me and made his way there as well. I follow them and sit in a stool.

Behind the bar was kurogiri cleaning a glass. He glanced at me and looked back at the glass in bus hand.

'Must not be happy I'm here. '

I sighed and placed my head down onto the counter.

"Ah, izuku midoriya. "

I lift my head and turn to see Shigaraki wearing a hand on his face but without that creepy hand jacket. I slightly nod at him.

"So you want to join? "

He asked sitting at the bar. I shrug.

"I don't care anymore. "

I said and turned back towards the counter.

"So the successor of all might finally gave up huh? "

He said scratching his neck. I laugh a small and short laugh.

"Well ive never actually given up. "

"Oh? "

"I just don't think I have the same goal anymore. "

"So no more hero deku? "

He asked. I smiled.

"No more izuk. "

I said with a shrug.

"What does that mean? "

He asked scratching more.

"Well, I was thinking of just finding a new way to die but now that you ask, I don't know for sure. "

He took his hand off his face and placed it on the bar.

"You want to die? "

He asked and I nodded for an answer.

"Why? "

I looked at him confused.

"Well what's here for me? Friends? Family?school? Pft- yeah right. "

"Sure I have some friends that are there for me but I'm sure they will forget me after a year. Family? All I have is my mom and I'm sure she would be better off without having to worry about me. "

"And school? They were never there for me unless I was physically injured. "

I sighed and layed my head down again. Shigaraki nodded and asked for a drink. Kurogiri passed him a glass of red wine.

'He does seem like a wine person. '

I chuckled to myself. He and kurogiri looked at me confused.

"Nothing. Can I have some to? "

I asked. Kurogiri raised a brow.

"It's just wine. "

I sigh. He shrugs and slides me a glass to. No I never drank before but hey, it's not like this is the most surprising thing that will happen from here on out. I finished the wine and turned towards shigaraki.

"Friends? "

I asked holding my hand out for him to shake. He stared at me surprised. He took my and leaving one finger up.

"May I know more about your quirk? "

I asked. He looked at me surprised again. He nodded and I asked for a notebook and pencil.

'Maybe my new goal could be take down both hero's and villains and rule the world? '

I asked myself.

'Eh, maybe. '