Ch.9-Guilty

Izukus POV

It's been 3 days since I left the hospital. I wished I stayed awake a little longer, I didn't want to be taken to the hospital. Now, I have to be questioned by mom, Mr. Aizawa and all might.

I wrap my wound with some bandages and put on my uniform. I gave up on the tie a long time ago. Never knew why it just didn't work for me.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of my dorm. Everyone basically ignores me now. Well, excluding todo, Kiri, Denki, Monoma, and Toshi. (Shinso) Mina sometimes greets me but that's it.

'Some friends I have. '

I walked down into the common room to see Iida talking to Uraraka and Tsu. Uraraka notices me and glares. I roll my eyes and head outside of the dorms. I place some earbuds in and hit shuffle on my playlist.

As soon as the song finished I ended up at the school entrance. I walked in and got some glares and looks of pity. Well, I could honestly care less, It's their choice to believe a lie. I walked into class and saw kacchan already sitting at his desk with a book on his face with his feet placed on the desk.

I sat in my seat and placed my head down in my arms and closed my eyes as I still listened to music.

After about 15mins I felt a tap on my shoulder. I lifted my head to see everyone looking at me. I look to see who tapped my shoulder and see that it was Denki. I smiled a small smile at him and took my earbuds out. I looked in front of the classroom to see Aizawa looking at me tiredly.

I look down at my lap and tapped my foot on the ground waiting for class to continue until I heard the intercom go on.

"Izuku midoriya, please come to the office. I repeat, Izuku midoriya please come to the office. "

I froze and glanced around me to see everyone looking at me. I stood up and looked at Aizawa for permission. He nods with a sigh. I speed walk out of the class and slowly walk to the office.

In the office and see all might, Nezu, present mic, and two officers. I look at them all confused.

"Izuku, please take a seat. "

Nezu gestures toward the chair sitting in the middle of the room. I sit down, crossing my leg and looking at the mouse man nervously.

"May I know what's going on? "

I ask. Nezu nods.

"The past few days, while you were in the hospital, we searched your room after receiving an anonymous letter stating that you, izuku, stole confidential information from the school. "

"What! "

I stood up.

"How is that possible? I mean you wouldn't believe that right?"

I ask looking at everyone. I looked at all might to see him with a disappointed look. I looked back at Nezu.

"Sorry to say midoriya, but you are found guilty of stealing school files, having detailed information on every hero, teacher, and student, and are to be arrested and questioned for more information down at the station. "

One of the officers says grabbing my arm. I look at everyone confused.

'This can't be happening. I've been through too much just to get thrown in jail. '

"It wasn't me I swear. All might you have to believe me. "

I plead but he looks away from me with dismay.

"No. No! I worked so hard to get here! I'm not going to just throw that all away! "

I yell pulling away from the officer.

"Izuku, please don't resist. "

Nezu says. I look at all might with a pleading look and he sighs.

"Yo- Izuku Midoriya, I don't find you suitable for OFA, will you please comply and hand over a strand of hair. "

He said. I looked at him wide-eyed. The officers were confused but I and Nezu understood. I looked down at the ground and back at all might with teary eyes.

"A-after all this time? "

I ask. He looks at me with a saddened look. He still holds his hand out. I sigh and willingly pluck a strand of hair from my head and hand it to him. I look back at the police and smile.

"I'm not going to jail. "

I say. They all look at me perplexed. I wave at them and run towards the window and jump right through the glass. Some scratching my face and clothes but who cares anymore. With the last of my quirk, I sped through the trees and away from UA.

'What now? '

(Sorry if this might be bad. And sorry for it being short. But I hope you enjoy!!! 😁😁😁😁😊😊😊)