Ch.5- Why?

Izukus POV

After heading back to the dorms, Todoroki and I went our separate ways. I didn't bother eating dinner or dealing with anyone so I just went to my room. As soon as I entered my room and closed my door, I flung off my clothes besides my boxers of course, and put on some black shorts and a red t-shirt.

I walk to my bed and plop down onto it. I wrapped myself in my blankets ready to fall asleep.

*boom! *

I jump up from the explosion. I look around me and quickly get up. I slide on my slippers and I run out of my room to see what's going on.

*boom! *

*boom! *

I ran down the halls until I finally made it into the common room after practically throwing myself down the stairs. The scene I walked into was very confusing, to say the least.

A pissed-off Kacchan(although normal) was being held back by a quirk-activated Kirishima, Mina was trying to talk(shout) some sense into him, Uraraka was hiding behind a yelling Iida, Todoroki was sitting on the couch eating soba, Denki was walking into the wall from quirk overuse, Momo was trying to calm everyone down, and I don't know what the hell Mineta was doing but he was halfway out the window.

"What the hell? "

Everyone froze. They all looked at me like a dear caught in headlights.

"Deku!"

Kacchan roared getting out of Kirishima's grasp and stomping his way towards me. I backed up into the wall. He grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"You were going to kill yourself?!"

Everyone was quiet.

"What-"

He pulled me and slammed me back on the wall still holding my shirt.

"Don't fucking lie to me."

He glared. I looked down at his hand and sighed.

"Yes."

He let go and took a step back.

"Why? "

I looked up at him confused.

"What?"

"Why?"

He repeats with a fierce look. I turn and see Uraraka smiling at me. She did this on purpose.

"To be honest, I just like the idea."

I shrugged. He looks at me confused, but quickly went back to anger. Leave it to Kacchan to change emotions like the flip of a light switch.

"You promised you were going to surpass all might! "

He yelled making small explosions. I look down at the ground. To be honest, I don't think I even want to be a hero anymore. 

"I'm sorry, Kacchan. "

I looked up at him with a small lift of my lips. His angry expression fell. He quickly wrapped his arms around me with me looking over his shoulder. He never showed any affection to anyone, except when we were little but still. I slowly hug back and I then see Uraraka's smile turn into a glare as she noticed me looking at her.

So I was right. She wanted to get me in trouble with Kacchan. 

"Don't die. "

He whispered. I smile softly and pat his back.

"I won't die."

Not yet at least. 

He suddenly pulls away with a mean front put back up. I smile in response. 

"So, what happened? "

I ask looking behind him and at everyone else.

"Round bitchy face said that you were going to kill yourself and that you were a villain. "

Kacchan glared daggers at Uraraka, causing her to hide behind Iida again.

"And bakubro stood up for you! "

Kirishima said throwing an arm around Kacchan.

"Only because I know Deku always wanted to be a fucking hero shitty hair! "

He shoves Kirishima.

"Denki was trying to electrocute Bakugo to put him to sleep before he burned down the whole building, but failed and ended up short-circuiting. "

Sero says walking to Bakugo's side.

"Mineta thought he was in trouble for sneaking on Momo so he tried to escape, but failed. "

Mina said joining as well.

"I was just enjoying the show. "

Todoroki slurped suddenly appearing behind me. Iida, Momo, Uraraka, and Tsu stayed over by the couches. Iida and Uraraka glaring at us, me in particular.