Ch.19- Not Funny

Shigarakis POV

Yesterday wasn't how I planned on capturing the angry blonde kid again but we still got him. Even though some suicidal teen won't let me near him! I'm the leader here! I should be able to do what the hell I want, with who I want, when I want.

I never planned to use my quirk on the poor kid, I... But I saw it in his eyes. 

"One for all. "

I slammed my hands on my desk and slid everything off it. At first, I thought I was seeing things, but I know what I saw. He still has his quirk. I thought he gave it up but I guess not. Now I have to tell master and the kid might get killed or tortured.

I grew a little soft for him. He's the only one besides master and some of the other villains that don't see me as a monster. Now I have to rat him out.

"Fuck! "

Izukus POV

Me and Kacchan talked and argued about all sorts of things for about the whole day. He knows that I got my quirk taken away, but it seems that he doesn't really care about quirklessness anymore. He really improved from when we were kids.

"Kacchan? "

I ask still laying on the bed with my head hanging off the side.

"What? "

He replied. He was sitting on the floor, leaning on the bed, right by my face.

"Do you want to go back? "

I ask turning my head to look at him.

"Well, I have to go back soon. "

He says with a small shrug. I nod and turn facing forward again.

"I will let you go back."

I said with a small smile. I felt him shift a little and I turned to see him with one arm propped up on the bed with him now facing me.

"What? "

I asked tilting my head a little even though it was kind of hard seeing as I was upside down with my head hanging off the bed.

"There's no buts? "

He asked.

"There is. Very simple buts to be exact. "

I smiled playfully.

"Which are? "

He asked raising a brow.

"You can't tell no one you saw me, and you can't say where you were."

I said pointing at him. He nods and then his mouth quirks up into a smirk.

"This seems like a secret love affair. "

He wiggles his eyebrows in a teasing manner. I felt my face heat up a little and I grinned back.

"Oh, Kacchan my love, please don't ever say a word to anyone about our true and deepest love for each other. "

I said dramatically and burst out laughing as I saw the blush on his face.

"Yes, my love, for I don't ever want to lose you, even if it means keeping us a secret and risking my whole life and future."

He said going along with my little act.

"I will cherish you till the end of time,"

I said doing small hand gestures. But know this, I'm still upside down and my neck hurts. Though I don't want to move, I'm having too much fun like this.

"As will I. Let's seal this promise with but a kiss. "

He said breaking me out of thought I looked at him surprised and the next thing I know, his lips were placed gently on mine. I slowly closed my eyes as he deepened the kiss by gently placing his hand on the side of my face.

It felt a little weird kissing upside down but it also felt nice at the same time. He softly slipped his tongue in, both of us not caring for dominance and just enjoying the moment.

We both finally pulled apart for air. We were both still inches apart with our hot breaths mixing together. We stared into each other's eyes until I fell off the bed with a thud. Turns out, during our make-out session, I was slowly sliding off the bed.

I rubbed my head as I lay on the ground. I heard Kacchan laughing. I grunted and sat up.

"That's not funny! "

I pouted. He burst out into more laughter as he held his stomach.

"It was your fault!"

I pointed at him. He paused for a moment and burst out laughing again. I sighed and fell back on the ground.

"Haha! Laugh it all up. "