Ch.16- A Kiss

Izukus POV

I turned down a busy street and bumped into something really hard. I fell back on my butt and rubbed my head.

"Ow."

"Midoriya? "

I looked up to see a confused-looking Kaminari. I scooted back trying to get up and run.

"Hey, it's ok. I won't rat you out. "

Be said lending me a hand. I took it and he lead me down the street and into an alleyway.

"Are you okay? "

He asked. I nodded.

"Everyone is pretty confused about what happened. "

He said leaning on the wall. I looked at him and sighed.

"Yeah, well I would be to. "

I said sitting on the floor next to him.

"You never actually stole anything, huh? "

I nodded.

"I was set up. "

"Yeah, that's what I guessed. I mean Todoroki and Bakugo think you're innocent and also Mr. Aizawa. "

I looked up at him surprised.

"Well, he didn't really make a big deal if we seen you or not so I thought it kind of made sense. "

He shrugged. I laughed a little.

"Yeah, I guess. "

"So your quirk less now, huh? "

He asked making me look at him shocked. He chuckled.

"It's pretty obvious that you and all might have the same power. So I assumed he probably just passed it down or Todoroki was right about the secret love child thing. "

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"I may be stupid but I wasn't born yesterday." 

He laughed. I smiled.

"You don't see me any different do you? "

I asked looking at the ground.

"Of course not. You're still Midoriya. "

He chuckled.

"Thank you. "

I smiled.

"Do you maybe want to go hang out somewhere?"

He asked. I smiled and nodded. He helped me up and I placed my hood on. We left the alley.

"Where should we go? "

He asked. I looked at the sky thinking.

"Whatever you want to do. "

I shrugged. He smiled and grabbed my hand. Next thing I know we're in front of a pizza place that seemed to have all types of games. Such as bowling, the arcade, video games, and laser tag.

We walked into the building and I stared in awe. It was colorful and brightened with all the game lights. It smelled like pizza and cotton candy at the same time.

"Wow,"

I said.

"I know right? "

Kaminari said with a big smile. He paid for the tokens, and for our wrist bands to do laser tag and bowling. We lead me down to the arcade and we had fun beating all the games and winning all kinds of tickets.

We laughed and cheered as we beat some zombie game. Then we went to play that annoying dance game. I didn't want to play but he somehow convinced me to. We were at a tie right now with me almost taking the lead until I of course tripped over my self and fell, nocking kami down with me.

"Ow."

We both said at the same time I looked up to see I was on top of him with one leg between his and one leg on the outside. My arms were on each side of his face.

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until I stared laughing. I pushed myself up to where I was sitting on my knees. He looked at me confused with a pink face.

"I'm sorry kami. I'm so clumsy. "

I smiled. He smiled back with a still pink face.

'Oh he must be embarrassed. '

I was about to stand up when he grabbed my wrist and pulling me down. I looked at him confused.

"What is it? "

I asked tilting my head. His face turned a darker shade of pink.

'Is he sick? '

'Oh wait. Aww I think hes blushing. '  

"Can-can I k-kiss you? "

He asked hiding his face with his free hand. I looked at him wide eyed.

'I was not expecting that. '

'But hey what's the harm?'

"Sure kami. "

I smiled. He looked at me surprised. He then leaned forward and placed his lips softly on mine. He closed his eyes and I followed as he deepened the kiss by putting his hand behind my head and used his other to hold my cheek.

"Get a room!"

We hear a yell. We pulled apart to see a worker with a broom in hand. He then walked way.

"Damn teenagers. Think they can do whatever they want. "

He grumbled. I looked back at kaminari to see him already staring at me with a pink face. I felt my face start to heat up as well.

'That was like my third kiss ever. '

I stood up held my hand out for him. He took and looked away embarrassed. I chuckled.

"Don't get all bashful on me now. "

I laughed. He chuckled and we continued to play some games.

'Today was fun. '