Ch.6-Ignored

Izukus POV

The next day I walked through the halls of UA, and I was given weird looks. Looks of hate, pity, and disgust. I tried to greet Momo and ask her what Ochako said about me. Though she pretended I wasn't there. I just shook it off and went on my way.

I stood in front of class 1-A door and took a deep breath. I was about to walk in when I was pulled and slammed against the wall.

"What-"

I was met with an angry Kacchan.

"You fucking prick! "

He yelled holding his arm on my neck, holding me in place.

"What?! "

I cried trying not to get choked.

"You know what you lying bitch! "

He cursed and pushed harder on his arm. I slightly winced as he was putting some pressure on an old bruise.

"K-kacchan, I don't-!"

I asked strained as my eyes started to burn. He tensed and lifted some weight off his arm. I let a small gasp out and took deep breaths. I looked up at him and he had mixtures of confusion, sadness, and anger all over his face.

"What... What happened? "

I ask worriedly. He looks at me with a hidden look.

"Never mind you fucking whore."

He lets go and walks into class. I stare at the door he just disappeared from. I slide down the wall to the floor. I grab my hair and hide my head between my legs.

'Why? '

*ring*

The bell rang. I look up to see empty halls.

'I'll just skip. '

I slowly stood up and gripped my bag straps. I somehow keep finding my way to the roof and leaned over the wall at the edge like before. Though, this time it was pretty early so the air was fresh and the sun was still barely coming above the ground.

Would I die if I jumped from here? 

I looked down at the ground.

"Neh, that death sounds too boring."

I looked up at the bright blue sky and stared at the moving clouds.

"It's so boring here. "

I sigh and slump to the floor, crisscrossing and placing my bag to my side. I placed my arm on my leg and leaned my head on my hand.

Maybe a little nap.