Ch.26- A Dance

3rd POV

The students were gathering right at the border of the city. The pros were circling the perimeter of where the villains were attacking.

"All right. You guys will be looking for and helping the bystanders. You will take them to the children's orphanage near the cities police station."

Aizawa said coming in front of everyone with Midnight at his side.

"You will separate into groups of 6. With Midoriya gone, one group will have one more person than the rest. But I'm sure you can handle it."

Aizawa said turning and starting to walk.

"Alright, guys! Split up and let's move out!"

Iida said clapping his hands. The class split up into 5 groups of 3, with 1 group having 4.

-Group 1-
•Yuga Ayoma
•Tsu Asui
•Tenya Iida

-Group 2-
•Mashirao Ojiro
•Koji Koda
•Kyoka Jiro

-Group 3-
•Eijiro Kirishima
•Ochako Uraraka
•Hanta Sero

-Group 4-
•Minoru Mineta.
•Mina Ashido
•Denki Kaminari

-Group 5-
•Rikido Sato
•Mezo Shoji
•Fumikage Tokoyami

-Group 6-
•Shoto Todoroki
•Toru Hagakure
•Katsuki Bakugou
•Momo Yaoyorozu

The groups separate into different areas of the downtown area looking for injured people and people who need help.

Kirishima's POV

As we were walking around, we saw some villains trashing cars and breaking into stores.

"Should we stop them? "

Sero spoke as we passed a blown-up car.

"No. We were told to help the injured, not do the adult's job. "

Uraraka spat in annoyance as she crossed her arms.

"Since when do you follow the rules."

I said raising a brow. She glared at me in confusion.

"I mean whenever Midoriya was here you always went along with his reckless plans, even if they got you in trouble. "

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ha! Remember that time when went out to the mall and Midoriya wanted to save the woman from that purse snatcher? "

Sero laughed bumping my shoulder.

"Yeah and he asked Uraraka to use her quirk to float the guy up and we used your tape and trapped him on the ceiling of the mall. "

I said with a grin.

"Then Todoroki froze his mouth shut cause he kept cursing Deku out. "

Uraraka said smiling a real smile.

"Yeah. Good times. "

I said looking at the ground as we continued to walk.

"I miss that guy. "

Sero said looking up at the smoke-filled sky.

"Me too. "

Denki's POV

Mina kind of became the leader of our group and she lead us through store areas.

"Let's spread and look into the different shops, if you find anything run back to this tree and we'll meet in 15 minutes. "