Dinner

Hewwo
———————————
"So, Ian, tell me about yourself. Career, relationship, all of it" My father inquires.

"I'm a baseball player for the Seattle Mariners. I was engaged a few years ago but it didn't work out so now I'm just married to work I suppose," Ian says, I'm somewhat surprised that he told my father that so openly.

"I'm sorry to hear that son," my father replies, putting a hand on his back.

"It would've ended sooner or later," Ian assured my father. I can see his demeanor change, his entire face was cold once again when he wasn't facing my dad.

"Why don't we get ready for dinner? Anthony and I reserved a table of Belisario's," my dad says.

"Why? We could've eaten here," I say. Don't get me wrong Belisario's was amazing, like seriously, best pasta EVER! We used to go there a lot after victory games or receiving awards, it holds many great memories.

My dad shrugs, "My family is home, besides, Ian is a guest as well and you know how I treat my guests," he says giving my a kiss on the head before heading to his and Anthony's room.

"I'm sorry about my dad, he's a bit intrusive at times," I tell Ian, hoping to make some type of amend.

"I'm going to unpack," Ian says walking past me. I sigh when he's out of the room and decide to change before going to dinner.

I make it back to my room and open my bag. I unpack some clothes, some toiletries, and at the bottom I find my vibrator. I'm not positive why I brought it, I doubted I'd have any time alone here. I picked it up out of my bag and turned it on quickly, testing the sound in the room in case I do get a chance.

"I don't remember you being so damn kinky," I hear a familiar voice and turn around.

"Mason!" I yell, I throw the vibrator on the bed and run full force towards him, before I know it, I'm in his arms, his frame backed against the wall.

"Damn you've been lifting," he comments, attempting to get the air in his chest back.

"Sorry," I apologize, he chuckles. Damn I've missed that sound. Mason was one of the few in my high school guy group that wasn't afraid of me (because I could beat the shit out of a person) or that wanted to sleep with me. He was a huge flirt but he's never made a move. Later on he and Jacob became friends as well.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your dads invited me, plus I have to meet this Ian dude, I mean pro baseball player? Kinda cool," he says smiling at me with her perfect white teeth.

We stare at each other for a moment, catching our breaths and enjoying each other.

"I missed you," I say getting somewhat emotional, I bury my head between his neck and shoulder, he grips me tighter. "I missed you too, Cupcake," he refers to his pet name for me.

"And as much as I love you platonically, that sexy ass has definitely been growing," he grips my butt a little and I laugh, "What's to drink in your fridge? Because I'm thirsty as hell," he says seriously.

"Let's go check," I say and point to the kitchen, he shakes his head and kissed my cheek while we head there, with me still in his arms being carried.

He opens the fridge and to my surprise, we really needed to go shopping. I use to do all the shopping in high school, I liked being on my own, it made me feel more like an adult.

"Well, all you have is pineapple juice," He says, I squeal and lean over to take it, jumping off his side.

"You and pineapple juice," he says. I loved pineapple juice. Sure technically pineapple eats you when you eat it, acid and all, but I truly loved it. Especially at night if I'm craving soda, it's an amazing alternative.