Punished

I...dropped out of college aha. I'm living with my fiancé and his bsf, with our two cats :))

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
^pervs
——————————
Ian's finger trailed my thigh while the taxi drove us home. My mind still fuzzy, adjusting to the change of scenery. There was no loud music in my ears, I wasn't sweating anymore, no one was yelling. It was now quiet, light music on the taxi drivers radio, Ian's hand slowly spreading my leg from the other.

Oh my.

I put my hand on his, nervous the taxi driver may notice his intentions. Ian squeezes my thigh, sending chills
throughout my body. I wanted attention badly, wanted his hands all over me.

He lifts my leg so it's now resting on his slightly, giving him more exposure to the heat that's between my legs. I bite my lip as his fingers trails up my thigh, then rests his fingers on my bare skin.

My breathing increases as he lightly starts to rub my clit. I stare at the taxi driver, checking he isn't making any glances at us. Ian applies more pressure, causing me to grip his arm, attempting to contain the noises I desperately wanted to make.

He uses his middle finger to focus on my bundle of nerves, toying with me. I could feel myself becoming incredibly turned on by his touch. He leans in, his warm breathe on my ear.

"I can't wait to feel how wet you are when we get back," he tells me, never stopping his finger on me. I buckle my hips to his comment, causing him to rub me a bit faster.

I close my eyes and try to keep up my composure, scared that if I didn't, i'd come completely undone.

"Here we are," the driver says, snapping my eyes open. I find that we're a different beach house. This one was much smaller but still beautiful. Ian's hand leaves my body, grabbing his wallet and handing the driver a hundred dollar bill and thanking him.

He reaches across my body, opening the door and helping me out. He leads us to the door, swiftly unlocking it and allowing us inside. I walk to the couch and lay down, smiling to myself. It isn't long before Ian is leaning over me, his fingers caressing my cheek before running through my hair.

"You've been very naughty tonight," he tells me, a smirk playing on his lips. I giggle, "I was having fun," I defend. He chuckles, running his hand down my body slowly.

"Most sluts get punished you know," his hand stops at the end of my dress, lifting it up. I buckle my hips, wanting his fingers where they were in the taxi.

"What? You want your pussy touched?" he asks, the words sending chills throughout my body. If only he knew how bad I wanted to be touched. I nod my head, pleading. He leans down more, catching my lips with his, passionately kissing me before pulling away, hovering over me.

"Beg for it,"

I audibly whine, "Please," I beg, becoming incredibly horny. His free hand makes its way onto my throat, grabbing it roughly. "Please what?" he asks mockingly.

"Please touch my fucking pussy," I whine, he chuckles at my neediness, and does as I ask. He lowers his hand, lightly rubbing between my increasing wet lips. I moan as he circles his fingers, causing my hips to buckle at every sensitive spot he goes over.

"You must've been very needy, you're so wet," he comments, rubbing a little faster. I moan as he works my clit, his hand still on my throat.

"I wonder how easy it would be to slide into you," he whispers, before sliding a finger into me, making me moan loudly. "Hm, you like that?" he asks, thrusting his finger in and out, I nod as much as I can with his hand around me, "Y-yes," I moan out. He chuckles at my state. "I suppose another finger wouldn't hurt," he says, sticking it in before I could comprehend what he said. I moan loudly as he curls his fingers up into me, rhythmically thrusting. I feel myself becoming close, the familiar build up of pressure forming in my stomach.

"I-I'm gonna cum soon," I tell him. I see a primal emotion shine through his eyes before he removes his fingers. He sits on the couch, backing to the corner.

"Take your clothes off and come sit between my legs," he orders. I hurriedly do as he says, stripping down and practically hopping into the spot between his legs, my back to his chest.

His arm comes around my shoulders, his hand toying with my breasts while his lips trail down my neck. His other arm snakes around my torso, his fingers rubbing my clit again for a moment.

"Beg to cum love," he tells me, biting my neck softly. My breaths become heavy.

"P-please let me cum," I say, my mind spinning at the feeling of his fingers on my breasts and clit. He shoved his fingers back into me and thrusts them in and out, curling them up to rub my g-spot. My body writhes in his arms, squirming at the sensation.

"I want you to cum all over my fingers princess," he whispers, pinching my nipple. I moan as he takes a few strokes before rubbing my g-spot again. I feel myself about to come undone, my legs shaking. He grips his arm around my shoulder, using his thumb to brush my clit.

"f-fuck," I moan loudly, feeling liquid hit the couch and my bottom, I'm practically screaming as he keeps rubbing my clit, causing me to squirt more. His hand clamps over my mouth as he slowly subs me, causing me to breathe deeply. He brushes my inner thigh, soothingly.

"If you think I'm going to fuck you," he trails the pad of his thumb on my thigh, "You're wrong,"

I frown, confused by his statement.

"When I fuck you, I want you to be fully aware, aware of every touch, every kiss, every lick. I want to lay with you afterwards and hold your body until we fall asleep. Tonight, you'll fall asleep eager for that night."

He then picks me up and takes us to a room, holding me bridal style. He lays me on the bed, taking his clothes off and then joining me.

I snuggle into him, my fingers trailing his chest.

"Was I embarrassing?" I ask, he glances down at me worried, "What do you mean?" he asks.

I shrug, looking away. "I squirted all over, and shook, like a lot. Sometimes I feel embarrassed by that type of stuff," I tell him. As sexual as I was, there was always some guilt about indulging in sexual acts.

"Hey, look at me," he says gently. "Never feel embarrassed about enjoying something so intimate, especially with me. I love the way your body reacts to me," he kisses my forehead, and I snuggle into him once more.

I could live like this.

————————
I'm SORRY for disappearing