Back in Seattle

Hewwo this will be a short chapter, I want you guys to get an insight of Ian's feelings throughout what has happened so far. Slowly his POV chapters will become longer.
————————
IAN'S POV

I couldn't get Caitlin out of my head. She was the first women that invaded my thoughts since Jennifer, what scared me was that I was more attracted to her than I was Jen. I couldn't explain it, there was this pull.

I think of this as I jog around the track for practice, coach let us do our own thing today which I was thankful for. Running helped my anxiety, helped me think.

Ever since Ella introduced me to Cat, my anxiety has been acting up. I haven't felt anxious like this in a long time, and I wasn't sure what there was to be anxious about.

Even when I was pissed about losing against Tony, seeing her face for the first time made me melt. I kept a straight face, showed no emotion, I had to hide what I was feeling, otherwise my cousin would have noticed, and I really didn't want to hear whatever she would've said.

I couldn't believe the chances of her being Jacob's sister. It was insane. If I had kept in touch with him more, maybe I would have met her sooner. So many maybes.

To say I was jealous when that Evan guy came up to us was an understatement. I would've grabbed her then, kissed her, told him she was mine. But I couldn't. Same with Nathan, Mason, her guy friends from the boxing ring, and blondie at the bar. All of them were available to her. And I knew why. She was gorgeous, inside and out.

I was also upset that she had been with other guys in high school. I laughed about it, mostly because Jacob's reaction truly was entertaining. But I hated the idea that they could have been using her, that they could've been the men she was talking about, who she was uncomfortable with.

I don't know what took over me when I walked in on her playing with herself. Everything in my body wanted her. I could see how embarrassed she was and somehow that made me want her more. She was adorable when flustered.

Her lips against mine made set my body on fire, it was something new, something I'd never felt. I had to stop thinking about her, I was going to get a boner during practice if I didn't.

I finish my laps and head to the locker room, as I'm about to open the door I hear people getting it on in there. Seriously? I push the door open.

"How many times has coach said not to bring a girl into the-" I stop dead in my tracks when I see Adam and Jake hurrying to cover themselves.

I-I didn't expect that.

"Ian, uh. W-we can explain-" Adam starts but I hold up a hand.

"I think I got what's happening here. Uh, just get dressed so I can shower please," I tell them, too exhausted to say anything else.

"You're not going to yell or something?" Jake asks confused as he puts his shirt on.

"What is there to say? You were fucking. I'm not homophobic, you want to do that stuff go ahead, I'd just like to take my shower, man" I tell them.

"Could you not say anything, we haven't really discussed....this," Adam pleads.

"It's not my place to say anything in the first place," I say. I head to the showers and wash away what I just nearly witnessed. The warm water reminds me of being in the shower with Caitlin. Everything seems to have a connection to her lately. Or maybe it's all in my head.

The feeling of her skin against mine was pure bliss. Her small yet curvy frame in my arms. Her body was truly a work of art. was The ink embedded into her skin, the raised scar tissue, all of it was beautiful in my eyes. And yes, her massive knockers and great ass were a plus.

She took me by surprise that day, grabbing my member, fire and lust in her eyes from want. I would've let her do anything to me then, but I want to wait. Though now I may never get that chance.

I didn't want to be away from her. But I don't know if I could be in a relationship again. She was nothing like Jennifer, but the doubt and worry in the back of my mind lurked.

She was different. I could feel it. I want that woman, I wanted her badly.