Long Day

Hello.

—————————

Ian's POV ;)

I didn't want to wake her. Her face squished against my chest, lips slightly open as she slept peacefully.

Beautiful.

How was she with me? I know how the media portrays me. A player, a man-whore, and more ugly names. Yet sometimes, I believed them. I definitely had a rocky past with women, I have no one to blame for that publicity but myself.

So why was she with me? I suppose she hadn't heard of me before Ella, maybe that was it. Working as a journalist herself she should know not to believe everything you read. But that self doubt was always there. That she'd realize this, that I wasn't good for her.

I try not to think about it when she was right here, showing no signs of leaving. And about to meet the rest of the family. I was falling for her. I admitted this to myself last night, spoke it, while she fell asleep, but I had to say it out loud without the pressure of what she could've said back.

It was 5:30 am. Our flight was at 7:45. I needed to wake her up, but the sight of her sleeping was adorable. And these fishnets.

Lord help me.

I want to rip them off, at least rip a hole and have my way. Her body was mesmerizing. Her shirt was lifted a bit, and her relaxed tummy was poking out. I loved tummy's, maybe that's weird, but it's what I like. Not to mention completely normal, so many women feel pressured to have flat stomachs all the time, little do they know most men love tummy's.

I brush strands of hair out of her face, slowly make my hand down to her back, slightly applying pressure while massaging. She twitches a little, slowly awakening to the sensation.

She scrunches her face as she wakes, stretching her body a tad. She squeezes her eyes, adjusting her vision. She then sleepily look up to me, meeting my gaze.

"Morning beautiful," I say with a small smile.

"Mmph," is the reply I get back as she lazily sits up. I chuckle at her and sit up as well, resting my back against the backboard of my bed.

"How'd you sleep, love?" I ask, she shrugs as she faces away from me.

"Decent," she says. She sits for a moment, trying to wake up. I tug on her hoodie, she turns to me, "Hm?" she questions.

I lean over and grab her waist, pulling her between my legs, her back to my chest, my erection against the small of her back, her eyes closed out of tiredness.

"You're so cute in the morning," My hands run over her thighs.

"Yeah right," she says raising her brows. Her and her attitude, I needed to break her in.

"I'm serious, you're beautiful, and sexy," I tell her as I squeeze her thighs. I shouldn't be teasing, not when we had to get ready and leave, but she was intoxicating.

"Thanks," she says, still a little out of it. My hands roam up her hoodie, catching a glimpse of something. I pull up her body and lightly push her forward.

"When the fuck did you get another tattoo?" I asked in shock. She stiffens slightly, "Oh, um the other night with Ella. We may have gone out to get tattoos," she replies.

Of course she did. Because my girl appears to be a wild card. It looked insanely hot, I couldn't keep the thought of her face down ass up out of my head.

"It looks beautiful sweetheart," I tell her, pushing the image away. I move my hands up her body, finding she's not wearing a bra, her breasts bare.

Fuck.

I involuntary jerk my hips when I make this discovery, the action causing her to smirk a little.

My thumb brushes over a nipple, causing her to move slightly. Did I ever mention she has piercings?

"You have the hottest breasts I've ever seen," I say lowly, she shys away when I say this, bites her bottom lip, making me want to reach up and bite it as well.

"And these," I bring my hand down and toy with her fishnets. "These make me want to fuck you endlessly,"

I wanted to, so bad. But I also wanted to wait, build up to that. But that doesn't mean I still can't toy with her.

I'm about to speak up when she rolls her ass back into me, surprising me and my 'little' friend.

"I know you want to play, but we have to get to the airport in a bit," I tell her, wishing I didn't have to. I bet she was soaking wet already. I try not to think about it, and instead pull her lips to me, giving her a savory kiss.

"Soon, I promise," I tell her. She nods lightly and slumps off, laying on the bed again. I chuckle at her tiredness.

I swing my legs over the bedside, standing, my boner clear as day. I wanted her so bad, but I didn't want to rush this. I couldn't risk that.

I head to my closet, picking out jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt, quickly dressing and heading to the bathroom. I do my small morning routine, brush my teeth and hair,

When I leave the room, I see Caitlin has changed as well, she was combing through her hair. I've found myself stopping and staring at her a lot lately, admiring. I don't think I ever really did that. Maybe with Jennifer in the beginning, while I was love struck, but the longer we were together, the less I did.

I walk up behind Cat, move her hair to one side and kiss the nape of her neck softly.

"You're incredibly beautiful," I whisper to her, scared I'll sound over bearing or something. Instead I feel her smile, and turn in my arms, planting a soft kiss to my lips.

"Thank you handsome," she says. I stare into her eyes, at her face for a moment. I feel this warmth in my body, happiness I've never felt. When I look at her, I can see her feelings, at least I hope to God that's what they are.

Because if not, I was whipped.

"I had breakfast scheduled for us so we can eat then leave, it should be in the kitchen if you're ready," I tell her, she nods in reply, and snakes her hand in mine as we begin to make our way there.

We eat and talk about Miami, she refers to everything Ella has told her and we branch off that.

I was excited to see the kids. Most probably wouldn't take me for a family man but I was. I wanted kids, I loved being with them for the most part. God knows Layla is going to be a handful, being a teenager now.

After eating we decide to head to the airport a little early seeing as traffic could be a problem. I head to the car, opening the door for Caitlin, she smiles but I see her roll her eyes.

"I don't need to be pampered you know," she says, I shrug at her "You do when with me," I reply while shutting the door and heading to the drivers side.

Let's go to Miami.

———————————
Hello. So as always, I've been gone for a minute, but hi.

I've been struggling with my second semester in college and recently got into a relationship so I've been very all over with stuff. I hope you like this filler chapter, I know the last few have been fillers but I want to work hard on the chapter they're actually in Miami so I hope you all with enjoy it when it's posted!