Clubbin'

Hi. Um, i'm engaged? So that's fuckin weird. I'm in college again, which sucks. I have a new cat, he's adorable
—————————

The bus was loud, everyone pre gaming before we got to the club, music playing through the speakers. It was nice but I definitely hadn't downed enough to feel it yet.

Ian has barely finished his drink, his hand resting on my thigh while he started off into space. I reach for his had and entangle our fingers, catching his attention. I rest my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head.

Emily, who we had picked up with Liam and Owen, rolled her eyes as he kissed my head. Seems like someone wasn't over their little crush. Her girl friend had to bail last minute apparently, leaving her in a sour mood.

"Okay, obviously we will use the buddy system, girls with each other and same with guys, let's plan to meet in the front at 3 am!" Ella announces.

Ian grips my hand as we make our way out, my body is stopped by Emily squeezing her way between us. I stumble back, Ian turning as he feels my hand slip out of his, Emily nearly face planting into his chest.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sooo sorry" she says, her tone obviously fake. I see in her eyes that she was happy about this. I give her one of my fake smiles, tilt my head a little and put on my show.

"Oh that's okay, trust me, we get close every night," I say, her small smirk drops into a scowl. Ian smiles at me and pushes her aside to mine.

"Why don't you go ahead Emma," Ian says never looking at her. I smirk back at her knowing his mistake wasn't a mistake.

"It's Emily, thanks," she says trying to mask her anger, then turning and getting out.

Ian grabs my jaw and kisses me strongly. I kiss back with just as much force and want. He pulls away, smirking at me.

"That was sexy," he tells me while we walk out of the bus. When we get onto the sidewalk he grips my waist and brings me close to his chest, leaning down to my ear. "I'll make sure we get close tonight," he whispers. I can't help but smile at this comment.

I turn and kiss him, letting him know I'm perfectly fine with that.

"Oh stop making out you two, you can do that later," Marissa announces. We chuckle and break apart, then head into the club with them.

I'm in shock when I see the venue. I'd been to some clubs but never this big and so decorated.  We were now in colored lights, music blaring. I loved clubs because of this, the atmosphere is completely altered.

 I loved clubs because of this, the atmosphere is completely altered

"Let's go to the bar!" Ella screams. I laugh as I'm pulled from Ian and through the crowd. We reach the bar after squirming through the dancing people. I take a big breath as we stand at the counter, waiting for a bartender.

"I am definitely going to shower tonight," Ella says shaking her head in disgust when her arm brushes against the sticky counter. I chuckle and agree. The bartender then looks at us and comes over while two other bartenders place out drinks.