Relaxing day...Right?

Ello, I'm shocked as to how quick some of you read my last chapter lol, hope you enjoy this one!
———————————

Comfy. That's how I feel when I wake up. My eyes barely focusing on the room I'm in. I'm laying on my couch, more so, I'm laying on top of Kade. He stayed.

I look up at his sleeping face and smile a little. He didn't sneak out, or try anything on me, he was a gentleman as he promised.

I manage to stretch a little and groan as I do, for some reason I always make some type of noise while stretching. Kade stirs in his sleep due to my movement, he grip tightens around my waist before his limp hand falls to my ass.

After a few minutes I lightly blow some air onto his face, noticing that his eyes don't twitch, if they did it would mean he was awake. He was fully asleep still.

I rest my head back onto his chest, debating on going back to bed. I look at my clock on the wall and see it's nine in the morning, which was fairly early when it was my day off.

I look back up at Kade, reaching up to kiss his jawline softly. He stirs once again at the movement, his eyes cracking open this time. He blinks a few times before focusing on me, seeing how close I was.

"Well good morning to you too, do you normally stare at your dates while they sleep?" he asks, his morning rough. I smile at his sarcasm.

"Just the incredibly sexy ones," I flirt. He smiles, "You're definitely horny in the mornings, am I right?" he asks. I shrug.

"I suppose I tend to be, I've never really thought about it," I reply.

"Some women are horny in the evening, the middle of the night, or the morning. I find the morning way more easy to work with, morning wood and all," he explains. I think about it and see that it makes sense.

"Dicks are such odd organs," I comment without thinking. He chuckles at this, "I can see how you think that," he says. I smile and stare at him for a moment, his eyes piercing mine. I lean up and kiss him softly, his lips returning the pressure shortly.

I pull away and continue to smile while resting my head on his chest.

"When did my hand get to your ass?" he asks. "I stretched a bit ago and you moved in your sleep, it just sort of made its way there," I tell him. He moves it up to my hip, "Oh, sorry," he apologizes. I take his hand and place it back onto my ass, catching his attention.

"I like it there," I tell him. He smirks at me, "As long as you're okay with it," he says. He shifts us so my right leg is draped over his, our bodies now pressed together. I could definitely feel the morning wood.

His arms comes under my neck and he begins to stroke my hair like last night. Our faces are close together, my eyes closed as I enjoy the feeling.

"Do I have permission to tease you?" he asks, I open my eyes to look at him. "Tease how?" I ask, he gives me a small smile before leaning down to kiss my neck.

Fuck.

The neck. It was a sensitive spot. Something about being kissed there made me a fountain between my legs, sends a firework throughout my body.

I let a soft moan slip between my lips, my hand finding it's way to his hair, gripping it. He pulls away from me.

"Is that okay?" he asks. Is it okay? I just moaned and you pull away?!

"It's good," I tell him, "Just from last night I didn't think you wanted sex,"

"I don't, not right now. Just because I have a hard on doesn't mean I want to do anything, I mean sure I wouldn't mind but I want to take this relatively slow. You said you haven't relaxed in a long time, I want to help you do that," he says.