Aftercare

I....have been gone for awhile. I have my own place now with my fiancé, and our two cats. I have a much better job than I last was last here also.

AND I JUST GOT PROMOTED
————————

Ian's POV

I couldn't sleep. Caitlin was clinging to my side, softly sleeping while I laid with my eyes wide open.

I couldn't stop replaying Caitlin squirming under my touch. I had never seen anything so beautiful. Her face, her hair, the way she smiled up at me while laughing. The way her breasts jiggled while I thrusted my fingers into her and made her squirt like a sprinkler.

These thoughts were making my dick insanely hard. I could see my bulge through the blanket. I wanted to touch myself, thinking about all the events from tonight.

My eyes went to Caitlin, she was still softly asleep, her breasts against my chest. I reached under the blanket, touching my member. I slowly started stroking it, finally feeling some relief with just a few strokes.

I look down at Caitlin to make sure I'm not moving around too much. I stare at her cleavage and stroke faster. I felt like a pervert, watching her in her sleep and touching myself.

My body craved hers in every way. My cock was throbbing at the thoughts I was having, pre cum leaking from my tip. I groan softly, throwing my head back.

My body freezes when I feel her stir in her sleep. Her arm stretches out, making contact with mine which causes her to jump slightly.

Fuck fuck fuck

She follows my arm down to my hand, freezing when she finds it. After a moment she starts feeling up my cock, lightly stroking it.

"C-Cait-" i start but she cuts me off by shushing me. I lay quietly, harder than I ever have been.

"I wanna play with it," she says sleepily, possibly still a little drunk, stroking my cock up and down, rubbing my pre cum around. I groan as she touches me, unable to hide my pleasure.

Caitlin sits up, crawling around until she's  positioning herself between my legs while still stroking me. Her eyes meet mine and all I can see is the succubus that has taken over. She gives me a sexy smile, her eyes piercing through mine. She leans down and kisses the tip of my cock before running her tongue up and down my member.

It takes everything in me to not grab her head and shove my cock down her throat. I could see how much she wanted to play with it, and I sure as hell am not going to stop her.

She continues licking and stroking my cock,  looking into my eyes seductively. Suddenly she takes my cock in her mouth and starts sucking me off, fitting what she could into her mouth.

I moan, my legs flexing as she pleases me. "Fuckk, you're doing so good baby," I tell her. She smiles on my cock and takes it out, slapping my cock on her tongue needily.

"Jesus fuck you're going to kill me if you keep doing things like that," I tell her while she rubs my cock along her lips.

"You were the one touching yourself while I was asleep. Besides, it's my turn to take care of you," she says before shoving my cock into her mouth and throat.

I groan at the feeling, sitting up on my elbows so I can watch her. I start buckling my hips her, fucking her throat. She made slurping sounds and gagged every so often, trying to take it all. She pulls off my cock, drooling, her mascara from the night smudged.

"Slap me," she says, catching my attention. I look at her with a confused expression, "What?" I ask to clarify. "Slap me with your hand and make me take your cock" she begs, "I promise you won't hurt me," she adds.

I hesitate, reaching my hand to her face. I can see the anticipation in her eyes, so eager to be used. 

I slap her cheek before grabbing her hair, forcing her to look at me. "Do you like this cock in that pretty mouth?" I ask, she nods feverishly. I slap her again, bringing her head down to my cock, her throat happily taking it.

I'm holding her head down as I buckle my hips up, face fucking her

"i'm so close baby," I tell her, groaning as she fills her mouth until her lips touch the base of my cock, positioning her herself she can wave her ass in the air, her eyes targeting mine.

"F-fuckk, Caitlin," moans slip though my lips as she shakes her head on my cock, igniting my orgasm. Swallowing my load, her eyes meet mine as her tongue runs up and down my member, causing me to shiver.

I'd never cum from a blowjob. Let alone get so aroused by one. This was the first time, and all because of her. Not even Jennifer could do that.

My cock falls from her mouth, her tongue runs over her lips, getting every last drop of my of cum. She chuckles as she does this, her eyes meeting mine. I stare at her in shock, the succubus in front of me slightly tilts her head.

"What's wrong?" her brows furrow as she questions me, I shake my head, clearing my throat.

"Nothing, I just-I've never came from head," I tell her sheepishly. She gives me a smile and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, don't make it a big thing," she shrugs and moves away from my cock, cuddling up to me.

"I'll let it go for now, only because I want to sleep more," her head falls onto my chest. I pull the blanket over us, our bodies molding together.

It's not long before her eyes flutter shut, and before I know it, mine follow soon after.

—————————
omgggg an update!

I don't know how to feel about this chapter since I know it's a lot of smut, but I really hate when books only give attention to the female lead when it comes to sexual acts, so she took control this time lol