Back with the Family

Hi hiii. Yes, i've been updating older chapters as I always do, I just really want this story to go somewhere.

As for me irl, i'm starting esthi school next week!
——————

CAITLINS POV

After Ian and I's disappearance last night, we arrived back to the family house early morning.

Luckily my hangover wasn't terrible, no memories missing. And I'm so glad for that. I couldn't stop replaying how Ian looked at me last night, how my body reacted to his touch.

And his cock.

I didn't expect to give him an amazing blowjob last night. I couldn't believe my eyes when I awoke to him stroking, his body stiff as I woke up.

Last night was a dream.

Everyone else got home safe, and from what I heard, Emily had gotten so drunk she puked in the bus, making a mess.

I thanked the universe that while she made a mess of herself, Ian was making a mess of me.

Today the family wanted to bond, altogether. I had nothing against it, so far I was really enjoying spending time with everyone.

Ella showed me the pictures they took of me on the pole flash night, laughing as she relived the memory. I shook my head at her, but laughed as well, telling her to send me the pictures.

Ian and Daniel decided to hit the gym, burning away the alcohol they drank. Marissa and the kids were in the living room, they sat down on the couch with cereal bowls, watching Bluey as if it was the most interesting thing on tv.

Karen and Marc were sitting on the balcony, chatting and staring out into the ocean. They looked amazing together, so carefree and happy. I wondered if me and Ian were ever going to look like that. God I hope so.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts as a sweaty Ian wraps his arms around me, kissing my head. I relax into his body, looking up at him with a smile.

"Was your workout good?" I ask, he nods, leaving my side to grab a water from the fridge. I'd been perching on the barstool of the counter, slowly eating breakfast.

"It was great, totally beat Daniel's ass in boxing," he gloats. I hear a scoff behind me, cueing Daniel's appearance.

"Oh please, I'm just a bit rusty. Some of us have kids y'know?" he teases, heading towards his family.

"Yeah yeah, blame the innocent!" Ian shouts after him, earning the bird from Daniel before he plops down next to his wife.

"You two are crazy," I tell him with a smile, their banter was adorable. He shrugs, sitting next to me with a protein shake in hand.

"I've known the man for quite a few years, I think grandpa would crawl from his grave if we weren't good friends," he jokes, taking a drink.

"And when do you plan on introducing me to your grandfather?" I ask, catching his attention.

"You want to meet my grandpa?" he asks, something in his eyes that i couldn't read. I nod, "Not to be morbid, but I'd like to meet what's left of him, other than the handsome grandson he left," I compliment.

"You better be talking about me, I'll kill Xavier," he says, half serious. I roll my eyes, "As pretty as he is, you're much more divine," I tell him, leaving in to give him a peck on the lips.

"I'd be happy to take you to his grave, it would be nice to visit while here," he says, I nod my head in agreement, taking his hand in mine. "It's settled then."

—-(later in the night)—-

I didn't think Karen had it in her. But now knowing her game, I respected it.