Caught in the Act

!!!MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!
—————————

When we make it to the house, Ian surprisingly opens the door for me. I thank him quietly before setting my stuff on the kitchen counter.

"I'll be editing in my room, if you need anything," I tell him as I take these annoying heels off.

"I should be on call with my agent for a bit," he comments, I nod and we head our separate ways.

A half an hour later I'm still editing, Jacob messaged me saying they're still shopping and would be back in an hour.

I sighed, peeling my eyes from my computer, the words were starting to become blurry. I looked around the room and saw my vibrator. I still can't believe what Mason had said in front of Ian.

I could use it right now. I mean, I was home alone, besides Ian but he's on the phone. And it's not like it's loud, right? The thought interested me, it felt sneaky, exciting. Before I know it I've taken off the shorts I was wearing, leaving me in a old, long t-shirt.

I closed my computer and grabbed the vibrator. It was a decent size. It was the type that had a dildo and a small vibrating part that would be pressed against your clit.

I closed my door and laid on my bed, going over how safe this was. It's not like it can make much noise while inside me. I bite my lip and turn it on, it barely made noise luckily.

I set it against my bare clit and started rubbing myself, getting wet enough for me to slip it in. It didn't take long before I was able to slide it in, I bit my lip and moaned quietly as it slid in me fully, and gasped when the small vibrations hit my clit.

I spread my legs more on the bed, propping them up. The new angle made me squirm even more. I hadn't had sex in awhile, it had been nearly 4 months. I couldn't stop the small moans that escaped me.

"Hey, do you know where the-" Ian's voice catches me off guard, the door squeaking open. I sit up in shock, seeing that he was in the door frame of my room.

"Don't you ever knock?!" I ask, going to grab my vibrator and possibly die of embarrassment.

I quickly close my legs and hide myself. Ian stands in the door frame, staring at me.

"I-uh. Shit," was all he could say. I groan and put my face in my hands, my hair falling over my shoulders, shielding me even more.

"Please leave," I whine.

"I barely saw anything, I swear," Ian says, trying to make the moment a bit less embarrassing.

"It's natural, to you know, play with yourself-"

"Oh my god, LEAVE!" I shout at him. He nods and does so, closing the door. I groan into my palms. I can't believe that just happened.

Ian just walked in on me pleasure myself. Why didn't I lock the door?! I groan again and try to ignore the fact that I was just interrupted.

Maybe he was being truthful, and he hadn't seen anything.

Oh who am I kidding.

I had my legs spread and on display. There's no way he didn't get a good view of what I was doing.

I stand up and get dressed, trying to regroup myself. 

I wonder what he was trying to ask before walking in on me. I hated the idea of facing him, but I needed to be a good host.

I open my door and take a deep breath. I find him in the kitchen, sitting on a stool and typing on his computer. The floor creeks and he looks up, his green emeralds meeting my eyes.

I walk into the room a bit more.

"Uh, you were asking for something when you came in," I start, fumbling with my hands.

He stares at me for a moment, I can't read his expression. He then blinks a few times, focusing on reality.

"Oh uh I was just wondering where a extension cord might be, my computers cord is oddly short," he says. I nod, heading into the living room, I open a drawer from an old desk of ours and pull one out, it was basically our junk drawer.

I head back to Ian, handing it to him. He takes it and gives me a tight smile.

"Thanks," he says, meeting my eyes for a moment.

"Look, I know you don't want to talk about what I walked in on," he starts, I bite my lip and mentally groan.

"But don't think too much about it. I've walked in on worse," he says.

"And I'm not going to lie Cait," him saying my names causes me to meet his gaze, freezing me. He stands up, causing our bodies to be close.

"It was hot,"

What?

I stare at him dumbfounded. Hot?

His hand trails up from my wrist to my shoulder, sending sparks throughout my body.

"Ian...," I drag his name. His hand grips my waist and he pushes my back into the counter, towering over me.

"My name sounds so good coming from your mouth," he says lowly. I try to breathe as he's pinning me to the counter. Part of me found the situation extremely awkward, while the other part felt like I was in a dream.

He bends down and starts kissing my neck. I automatically roll my head back, giving him more access. His hand grips my waist, squeezing me.

I can't help the labored breathing that escapes my lips, this felt like a fever dream.

He suddenly grabs both hips and lifts me onto the counter. He stares at me for a moment, and before I know it, his lips are on mine.

They melt together feverishly, his hand cupping my jaw and pulling me towards him. My hands find themselves on his waist, our height different becoming completely noticeable now. I pull him towards me, his body in between my legs.

We make out for a bit. I feel a fire start in my body and I didn't want the feeling to stop. The contact, the want, it felt good. Too good.

Ian's hands find my breasts and cups them, causing me to moan into his mouth. He plays with them, pinching my nipples and pulling on them.

I could feel myself getting wet from this, I wondered if he was turned on as well. Without thinking my hand finds it's way above his sweats that he has changed into.

Ian breaks from me, "We should stop, before your family gets back," he says. I barely process what he says, my body on fire from what was just happening.

"Y-yeah," I say breathlessly. My eyes meet his once again, and I feel extremely intimidated under his gaze.

"God I'm so glad I walked in on you, I swear it was the sexiest thing I've seen," he says, his entire atmosphere different compared to his usual self.

He leans in and kisses me again, I kiss him back, not wasting the opportunity. He pulls away, our noses touching.

"I want you to think of me anytime you use you use it, got it?" he asks huskily, sending shivers down my spine. I nod at him.

"Words Caitlin, use them," he demands.

"Yes," I breathe out. He smirks at my state of euphoria.

"Good girl," he praises.
——————————
Hola. So, I changed this scene a lot compared to what it originally was, of course it will change the story a bit, but I want more of a build up between them, a slow burn.

I hope you enjoy the new route i'm taking!