Aches

I sit there for a few minutes, watching the rain.

I need to think of what to do next...

I stand up from my spot and put on the coat, my stomach hurt badly as I did this.

I hear footsteps, behind me, and I don't dare to turn around.

I shut my eyes tightly, mentally cursing myself, as he grabs my arm and keeps the gun pointed to my head.

"I'll kill you this time, if you try anything." He says, beginning to walk, dragging me with him.

"Who do you work for?" I demand.

"That's not of your business!" He says, squeezing my arm tightly, making me whimper in pain.

"Such a funny thing, guns." A voice says from the other end of the alley.

"Who's there!?" The man who pointed the gun at me asks.

"It can take anyone's life..." The voice continues.

"Show yourself, or I'll shoot her!" He says, roughly pointing the gun to my temple.

I shudder under the feeling of the gun against my temple.

"Anyone, but me!" The voice laughs.

The man with the gun to my head reloads the gun, and I hear a gun shot.

I'm dead...

Shit.

Wait...how is it possible for me to curse if I'm dead?

I open my eyes and see the man, on the ground, a bullet to his head. I look up and see a man's figure walking towards me.

My knees begin to betray me as I collapse on the ground, not taking my eyes off the male figure.

His appearance explains why his voice seemed so familiar. I should've known.

Jim Moriarty.

"Hello, doll. Remember me?" He smiles wickedly, crouching down beside me.

"G-Get away from me!" I stand up and back away.

"Whaaat? Where's the 'Thank you, Jim' ?" He frowns playfully.

"Who was that? What did they want with me?" I ask, not making eye contact.

"I'd be happy to answer all your questions, in an appropriate place of course." He smiles.

"You must think I'm an idiot if you think I'm gonna go through that shit again. Trapped in a room? I don't think so. You killed Adam. I can never forgive you." My voice cracks.

"Remember when we used to be friends?" He asks.

"Stop." I stare at him and shake my head, as tears begin to come out of my eyes.

Sometimes I felt like he just needed a hug. A real hug of comfort, that would make him stop this game he's playing, but with everything going on...It almost seems like it's too late.

He began to walk towards me as I backed into a wall, shuddering. This man has the power to do anything to me right now. Physically and mentally.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." He says softly.

I stare at him, confused, as he inspects my shoulder.

"Does it hurt?" He asks.

I nod slowly, trying to comprehend what he was doing.

"I used to have a crush on you, back in high school, you know." He smiles, as he removes the cheap cloth that was wrapped around it, and replaces it with his handkerchief.

"I hated you..." I sigh out.

"And you still do. Everyone does." He says.

I stare at his face, as he stares at mine.

He slowly begins to lean in, but my stomache begins to ache. Badly.

I groan in pain, as he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"What's wron---Oh no. Why now?!" He groans, pacing around.

"J-Jim..." I groan.

"Yea, hold on, hold on, I'm calling Sherlock! Just...breathe." He tells me.

I nod and breathe heavily, holding my stomache.

"Hello--it's me, Jim...Sherlock listen Y/N's in pain...what?! I'm the villain why should I take her to the hospital? Okay, alright, fine...bye." He talks on the phone.

He hangs up on the phone and helps me into a car, on our way to the hospital.