Completely Wrong

I kept staring at Jim, his emotionless face.

It wasn't new. He did it often during class and other times when I saw him sitting at lunch. I just felt like...it was my fault all the time.

We all tried to kick the door down at once, causing me to trip on my other foot.

I was caught with two different arms.

One from Sherlock and...

One from Jim.

"Wow...thanks guys." I said as I got back on my feet and sighed in relief.

They both glared at each other, each holding one of my arms.

Sherlock tugged on my arm to pull me near him, but Jim prevented it by holding my other arm tightly.

I was confused as I stared at Sherlock's face, it showed hatred and want. What could that mean?

I then looked at Jim, who had the exact same facial expression.

"Um...you can let go now..." I said, making them both quickly let go.

"We'll have to wait until someone comes in, to unlock us. Let's get comfortable." Sherlock said, glancing around.

Jim kept quiet.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes. Like...this...." He said coming over and wrapping his jacket and arms around me.

"What the...?" I giggled.

"Are you warm?" He whispered into my ear, his lips brushing against it slightly.

"Yea..." I nodded slowly.

"Sherlock, help me pick the lock." Jim called him over, interrupting us.

"I'll be back in a bit." He winked at me, and left to help Jim out.

"I found this hair clip, think you can do it?" He asked Sherlock.

"Of course I can, give me that." Sherlock said, snatching it from him and going into his focus mode.

Jim smirked and walked back over to me.

"Hey...about earlier...I'm really sorry..." I said quietly.

"Shh...it's okay. I'm the one to apologize for my actions..." He said softly while stroking my cheek lightly.

His facial expression went from soft to that of want and anger.

"I always get what I want..." He said, sighing quietly.

"Not this time..." I said, gently removing his hand from my face.

"Please..." He said taking my hand.

He was practically begging.

I stared at his face.

I heard that he's been through a lot, and that he's forced into counseling.

I could practically see the hurt and pain in his eyes. He was a big jerk because he was in pain.

"Jim...please stop..." I said, my eyes tearing up.

"I opened the door--" Sherlock stopped when he saw Jim letting go of my hand, and me tearing up.

"What...? What did you say to her...? Tell me NOW." Sherlock yelled, walking over to us.

"He didn't do anything Sherlock..." I said, fighting back my tears.

"Then, why are you...oh..." Sherlock said quietly, as if coming to a realization.

"What? Do you know?" Jim asked.

"That she wants to be with you but can't because she's with me?" Sherlock said with his voice cracking.

"Wait--" I was gonna protest but was interrupted.

"It's okay Y/N...we don't have to be together, I won't get hurt, I'm a sociopath, they don't have feelings. I just don't want to see you hurt, so if you want to go with Jim I'm fine with that. Okay? So don't worry about me. Actually, in fact I'll just leave now, since the door is open. Yea, that's good. Bye." He said very quickly, before dashing out.

Me and Jim looked at each other, as a tear escaped my eye.

Why do people have to misunderstand?

"Oh god...what have I done? I'm so sorry Y/N...forgive me." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey...it's okay...it's not your fault...I'll just...talk to him. He just misunderstood." I said with my voice cracking.

He pulled away and stared down at me.

He slowly started to lean in, and attempt to kiss me.

"Jim,no!" I said, but he gripped my arms that were trying to stop him, tightly.

"I always get what I want,Y/N...I'm sorry." He said, before leaning in forcefully pressing his lips onto mine.

I struggled to get out, but he only made it worse by pressing me against the wall and pinning both my arms up with one of his hands, keeping it there, while his other hand traveled my waist.

If he was a normal boy I could've taken him down, but he was strong, and I felt weak and helpless.

"Stop...please..." I begged.

He started to kiss my neck, and open the zipper to my dress.

"Oh please...stop acting so loyal, he dumped you. You're free now, so don't be afraid..." He whispered.

"N-No! Stop!" I screamed.

I heard footsteps run back in and there stood Sherlock by the door with wide eyes.

Jim hadn't noticed him, but I did and I stared at him, my face covered in tears.

"Help me...please." I said to him, as more tears slid down my face.

"Get off!" He said, pulling Jim away from me.

He punched him, and he fell down.

Then, Sherlock kneeled down beside him and continued to punch his face, over and over again.

I watched in horror as our plan went wrong.

Completely wrong.

Thanks for reading and voting if you did! New update will be soon! I love your comments!