King

"We're here!" Jim exclaims, pleased.

I am escorted out of the pure black car by men in black suits, into an extremely large, grey penthouse that's hidden in the woods with hundreds of trees surrounding it.

Jim shoos the men in black suits away, as I enter the penthouse.

I didn't pay attention to any of my surroundings. My face is emotionless, all I can think about is my little angel. My William.

I stare off into space, as I stand in the center of what seems to be a long corridor.

"Y/N?" I hear Jim's voice in the distance.

I don't have it in me to reply.

"Y/N, I'm speaking to you." He says sternly,

This corridor is cold...

"Y/N!" He calls loudly, getting a tight grip on my arm and yanking me towards him.

I stare at his face, as he squeezes my arm tightly. I can feel bruises form.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you..." He grits his teeth, staring at me with rage.

I stare at him blankly.

It hurts...

But not as much as my heart.

"Did you give them the antidote?" I ask.

I wince as he squeezes my arm tighter.

"Did you even hear what I said?!" He screams in my face.

I nod frantically, as he lets go of my arm.

"Good. Take her to her room." He smiles, gesturing a few men that I had not noticed before to escort me to my room.

I am escorted to a large room.

It's very different from the room that Jim had given me before.

The entire room is monochrome, with blacks and whites.

There's a huge king sized bed, and an armrest chair, but that's about it.

It's very spacious, with no windows.

"W-What am I supposed to do? What does Jim want from me?" I ask one of the men who had escorted me here.

"Don't worry miss...Mr.Moriarty has a lot planned this evening. Just...relax." He says, and I feel a sting in my shoulder.

"What--What did you inject me with--?!" I dizzily panic, before I collapse onto the tiled floor and black out.

-------------------

When I wake up, it seems I'm in the same monochrome room, except on the bed.

I sit up slowly, using my arms for support, before falling backwards again.

My arm had a dark purple bruise, that hurt when I moved it, and my vision was blurred.

I try to sit up using only my good arm, and barely succeed as I push myself up.

I hear footsteps approach.

"Awake already?" I hear Jim's voice ring in my ears.

As if I am in a state of paralysis, I find myself unable to move, as he stands beside the bed that I am on.

I see his devious facial structures, staring down at me, as my vision becomes clear with each passing minute, and feel his cold fingers stroke an area near my clavicle, as I cringe inside.

What does he want from me?

His fingers travel down to my bruise, and he strokes it lightly. I wince in pain and he chuckles.

"I love that expression on your face. Makes you look so vulnerable." He smirks.

His facial expression falls from a smirk to a straight face.

"No one ever gets to me." He says in a hollow tone.

"I almost did." I manage to speak through my sore throat.

"Almost. I used to have a crush on you. Silly thing. Love is silly. I'd rather watch two people in love blow up into a million pieces for each other. It would be fun seeing how stupid they are." He grins.

"You don't love me anymore?" I ask.

"I don't feel anything anymore, and let me tell you something; honey it's divine." He tells me.

"What do you want with me, then?" I cough out. It's difficult to speak.

"At first I just wanted to take you away from Sherlock...but now, my dear...you seem to look very useful." Jim sings.

"Have you given them the antidote?" I ask again.

"There we go again with that same, stupid question. Yes. I have. Happy?" He groans.

"I'll never be happy until the day you die." I snarl.

"Then you're going to be sad for a very long time, because kings never die." He laughs lightly.

I glare at him as he lifts my chin up and leans into my lips.

"Stop!" I quickly pull away.

"Just who do you think you're talking to?" He asks, roughly pinching my bruise, causing me to scream in pain.

He lets go and smiles at me, as I tears fall out of my eyes and I shudder in pain.

"Let that be a lesson to you, darling. Kings do, what kings want to do." He sings, as he walks out of the room.