Wait...no.

I was tapping my fingers on the table, to amuse myself as I waited for them to get back.

It had now been 15 minutes and I was starting to question if they were still in this building or not.

I walked in front of the men's toilet and knocked on the door.

"Sherlock? Jim?" I asked from the other side.

"Yes, sorry we'll be out soon!" Sherlock yelled back, I could tell there was a sense of uneasiness in his voice, so I opened the door and walked in without any hesitation.

As I walked in, I saw one of the employees dead on the floor.

There was a small puddle of blood forming from a stab wound she had in her stomach.

"What the hell...who did this?" I asked, a bit scared. Just a bit...

"I don't know...I was with Jim...so he couldn't have done it...could he?" Sherlock looked at Jim.

"I swear! I didn't!" He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Then, who...?" I asked, glancing around the room carefully.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm here." He said pulling me in by my waist up to his chest.

"I'm not that scared..." I protested, holding in a laugh at his concern.

"Yes you are." He said staring down at me intently.

"Not really, I've seen much worse." I said looking up at him, with a smirk.

"Fine." He said frowning and letting go of my waist. He looked adorable.

"Aww! Don't be mad." I said giggling and taking his hand.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Jim fumbling with his thumbs uneasily.

"Jim? What's wrong?" I asked, a bit of concern taking over me.

"I'm fine." He said, smiling.

"Are you sure?" Sherlock asked.

"Yea." He said nodding.

"Well then...the dead body." I said looking down on it.

"Yes...what should we do?" Sherlock asked.

"Call the police?" Jim suggested.

"No no...they'll think one of us did it." Sherlock said, causing Jim to smirk.

"Sherlock, we'll get in trouble if we don't call them." I said.

"The police always get in the way. I'll find out who did it, then we'll call them, okay?" He said.

"Fine." I said.

"We should find some clues...maybe how the killer got in?" Jim suggested.

"Yea. Let's look around the entrance." Sherlock said, leading the way to the exit door.

I could be wrong, but Sherlock seemed to be struggling to open the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The door...it won't open." He said.

"Ugh...this happened last time too..." I groaned.

"Who could have locked it?" Jim asked.

"The killer, obviously." Sherlock answered, while trying to kick the door down.

"Damn...this is all my fault. Sorry Y/N." Jim said, sweetly.

I felt he had maybe changed after all, and that maybe he wasn't all that we thought he was. What if he really just wanted to have ice cream? I felt a wave if guilt take over me.

"It's okay." I said, smiling, causing him I smile back.

"It won't work..." Sherlock said, panting.

"Let me try." Jim said, slamming his arm and body against it.

But the damn door still wouldn't break.

"Let me see your hairpin for a second, love." He asked.

"Here you go." I said as I gave it to him.

I sat on the long sink counter and sighed.

"It's okay...we'll figure out a way out." Jim said, sitting next to me and showing me an assuring smile.

"Okay..." I said looking down at my feet.

"So, don't worry." He said, staring at my face.

"I won't." I said looking at his own.

We stared at each other for a long time, I was confused.

He slowly leant in close to my face, shutting his eyes.

Wait...no.

I gently pushed him away.

"I'm sorry..." He said quietly.

"It's okay..." I said, hesitantly.

Sherlock was busy trying I pick the lock with my hairpin. I decided to change the topic.

"Uh...let's go help him out." I said, smiling a fake smile.

"Ok." He said bluntly. His face held no emotion, as we both walked over to Sherlock.

A/N:

Dude seriously...I suck at coming up with chapter titles :( anyway, thanks for reading and voting and commenting! :) If you did even one of those I love you!